Part Sixteen: | Sunny-D (2)

SEXUAL CHAPTER ALERT! ‼️
Ofc, i will let you know when the sexual things begin so you could just skip / scroll past it!
BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE PURE SMUT! 👀

"Y/N? Y/N??? Star??"
"Huh?"
I was lost in thought about all those weird dirty thoughts while the whole time, Sun was right in front of me the entire time.
"You alright?"
"Oh! I'm fine!"
"Sooo.... I have a question.."
"OOO A QUESTION!! WHAT IS IT??" I turn to look around at the kids playing and messing around all around the place and I turn back at Sun.
"Be honest. Did you get any other new upgrades?"
Sun looked stunned and stood there for a bit.
"Yes, actually!"
Sun began to look embarrassed.
"Oh really? What are they?"
Sun's face began to have a red tint to it.
"O-OH- UHM... A FEW FUN THINGS! Though a new feeling was added . though it feels very.....well,, too weird to speak about with you, Y/N!"
I nod my head understanding him.
I walk off to talk and play with some of the kids ,, Sun looked nervous?

30 minutes later !! 😋😋

One kid got glue all over me and some got in my mouth.
"WHA- WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!"
The kid runs away laughing, and i couldn't see them anywhere in sight.
Sun comes running my way and stops in front of me, covering their mouth staring at me. Slowly, Sun's face begins to have a slightly red tint.
Sun laughs at me —
I stick my tongue out roll my eyes.
I go to grab a bucket and spit out the glue as quick as I could. I look back at Sun while covered in a bunch of white glue ,,
He looks all flustered.
"Hey sunny, could you take the kids to the theater while i clean myself up?"
"MHM!!"

I watch as sun takes the kids to the theater and put on a movie for them. I go on to

[SEXUAL PART(S) BEGIN HERE!!!]

Suns POV:
While Y/N was there covered in white glue, I couldn't help but feel a bit... weird.
With their tongue out—
WHY WAS I FEELING THIS WAY
SO MANY INAPPROPRIATE THOUGHTS ABOUT MY LOVELY Y/N !
Oh but the things I would do to you.
All the things I truly do want you to do to me, Y/N...~

The white sticky substance.
It looked like something else... 
The certain way that they had their tongue out with the white glue on them...
I can feel my body heat up

I have urges now...
...

After taking the kids to the theater, I went into the main daycare area and looked around.
Y/N wasn't anywhere to be seen.

I went into a closet in the daycare and my imagination went wild about Y/N.
I knew this wasn't exactly normal, But I knew I do truly love them.
My urges get stronger and as I lick my hand pretty well, I use my other hand to pull down my hands and start doing a certain motion to my [JOYSTICK]

imagining Y/N sucking me off ,,

My breathing gets heavier and I feel warmer. I keep on doing the same gesture more and more and soon enough, I began doing it faster and faster.
Really enjoying the image and the thought of doing many things with Y/N ,, I feel something coming.

My motion gets sloppier and sloppier.

THIS FEELING WAS SO INTENSE
AND I WAS LOVING IT SO MUCH
something was building up...
Soon enough, I came and I thought of coming all on Y/N, My beloved....

I just stay there breathing heavily.

Y/N POV:!
After cleaning myself all up in the bathroom washing myself and putting on some extra clothes. They didn't exactly have any extra pants that I could find so I found a skirt and decided to wear it. 
I try looking around for Sun but can't find him. But then I see the last place I haven't checked in the daycare
The closet.
I open up the closet and see Sun ....
My eyes widen.

WHATTHEHELL,IWASACTUALLYRIGHT? THEYADDEDADICKTOHIM??

"AAAAA, WOAH! Y/N!! HIII—- DONT LOOK! THIS IS ALL A DREAMMM!"
Sun continues to try and cover himself and try to put on his pants at the same time.
"Woah."
I came closer to Sun, closing the closet door behind me. I got really close to the dick that was attached to Sun, who was a robot.
Sunny was really nervous and didn't know what to do, but I kept on trying to examine it.
"Hey Sunny, may I take a better look at it?"
"UH— S-SURE, Y/N"
I move the clothing and really look at it.

[ANOTHER WARNING FOR SEXUAL CONTENT!!!]

As I looked at it, It was hard.
Again?
After he literally just jerked himself off?

I notice how he had already cleaned himself up —

I poke at his cock that was hard, and that was right in front of me.

"N...Nghh..~"
As I heard Sun make that sound, I chuckled and looked back up at him. I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him and bring him way closer to me which his dick rests between my thighs, on my bare skin. I could hear Sun make soft moans due to it.
It felt warm and was twitching.

"Y/N... there's still kids here—"
"oh i know, I wanna check it out a bit more."
"A-Alright, Y/N. That's fine with me! J-JUST UHM... Hurty up..?"
"Of course, Sunny."

I go down to go face to face to the dick that was now right in front of me and lick it.
"Y/... Y/N...~"
"Hm?" I look up at him.
"You're tongue.. It's so warm—"
I smirk.
His area had a slightly sweet taste. Like his candy.
My body begins to heat up and I stand up.
"Here, Just fix yourself up. We'll... finish this later"
Sun's smile got wider and his face get a redder tint and he did an awkward laugh.

"WHY THATS GREAT Y/N!- WAIT- NO- UH- THAT IS QUITE INAPPROPRIATE-"
I chuckle and pats his back.

"I'll go check up on the kids and be back to have a nap." 

I leave the closet and go into the theatre. All the kids seem to be asleep.
The lights in the theatre was dim and I was keeping the lights on in the daycare since I didn't really wanna deal with moon. 

I continue to walk on back to the main daycare and see Sun .
Sun skips towards me and hugs me.

I softly smile and go on into my security desk's chair and slowly fall asleep.

Later when I wake up, some of the kids are getting picked up by their parents and I look at my watch. Almost closing time.

I patiently wait until all the kid's parents pick them up and finally, all of them are all picked up. 

Now it's just me, and sun.