05.

" What are you doing, I told you to use transistor not amplifier, are you deaf...redo it, and this time if anyone did it wrong...I will surely eliminated him/her understood " Prof.Kim yell at every students, he's pissed from morning after his noona call him, telling him there Mom invite them for dinner.

.

.

The whole class get scared of him, he's so cold and angry today, jisoo too get scared by his behavior, his dark face, she never saw him this angry.

After his warning, no one dare to utter a word and do a single mistake...Everyone focus on there work minding there professor will surely eliminate them if they do a single mistake.

Thankfully, the extra three hours went fast as no one defend there scary professor, not even his naughty student jisoo...

.

.

" Prof.Kim are you fine...did something happen" jisoo asked worriedly after everyone leave physics lab, she's worried as he's not only her crush but her professor too.

"I am fine" taehyung replied plainly and about to move out of lab when jisoo stop of by grabbing his wrist.

"Sorry...take this, it will freshen you up and cool down your pissed mind " jisoo stop him and hand him a bottle of fresh juice which she always carry as she likes to drink juice while driving back to her home, which make her fresh up after long tiring day.

" No need for that " he say, but jisoo didn't care if he say yes or no, she will do what she wants, she put that bottle in front of him on desk and leave Physics lab to jennie, who is waiting for her in parking area.

.

.

"Aish...this girl, should I take this...let it be...no..no...she give me so lovingly...what are you thinking taehyung...yeah she give me because she's worried about her professor... so I think there's nothing wrong " taehyung speak to himself and at last he pick it up and drank that cold juice, making his tempered cool down.

Every students where doing there best for participating in space scientist seminar, where they gonna get chance to meet famous scientist of present time of there country...who will motivate them and guide them.

Some students where too confident while some where nervous and scared too.

Both friends where doing there best too, Jisoo let her crush aside as she's now too focus for seminar and upcoming exam...which will be held after some weeks of seminar.

" Jisoo when is your oppa coming back" Jennie asked her best friend who was sipping juice while sitting comfortably on passenger sit in her car.

" I don't know, I didn't asked him yet...but he say he will come soon...may be next month or so...I don't have any idea" jisoo replied tiredly as there extra class went along.

" Ohh..." Jennie mumbled.

~~~~~

" Jisoo... Jungkook..." Jisoo's mom call there two naughty kids who where in there respective room doing there work.

" Yeah coming" Jungkook response back and run down towards living from where his mom call him.

" What happen eomma" he asked as soon as he spot his mom, who was sitting beside her husband talking on some topics.