Yelena's Introduction

The Voice spoke, "Is everyone ready to meet our new guest?"

Natasha looked up as the Voice said this, "wait what? She's coming here?"

"Yes. She is going to come here from straight after her last scene in the Hawkeye show," the Voice replied.

"Can someone please explain what's going on?" Tony sighed, pushing his glasses down to the bottom of his nose.

"Who are we talking about?" Steve questioned, crossing his arms.

"You'll find out soon enough," the Voice answered, "please welcome our newest guest."

Out from nowhere, Yelena Belova appeared in the front of the room. She wore dark lipstick and her cheeks were covered in tears. Her eyes were wide with shock as she appeared.

Natasha gasped and sobbed quietly as she saw her sister.

Nat wiped her eyes and watched what Yelena was about to do before she showed herself.

Yelena quickly reached for her gun and raised it at the strangers in front of her. She breathed heavily.

"Um, Ma'am," Steve raised his hand and Yelena pointed her gun at him as he stepped towards her, "can you please lower the gun?"

"Welcome, I'm very sorry but weapons are not allowed in this room," the Voice announced, making Yelena's gun disappear.

She gasped in surprise as her gun vanished, then stood up straight; her expression numb, "then you should probably make me disappear too."

"So dramatic," a voice spoke quietly, followed by a whistle.

Yelena snapped her head around towards the direction of the voice.

She felt more tears threaten to fall as she saw her older sister stand in front of her.

She stepped back slightly, shaking her head, "no, no, no, no, no..."

"Yelena," Nat stepped forward, her heart breaking as she saw her sister panic. Although she was relieved when she saw her sister wasn't being controlled.

"What is this?" Yelena shouted at the room, "What is this, huh? This isn't real. This isn't real. This isn't-"

Yelena swore in Russian and stepped backwards so she was standing against the wall.

"Don't come any closer or I will-" Her voice broke, "just please..."

"Yelena, it's me," Nat spoke in Russian, tears falling down her cheek as she held her hands out in front of her to show she wasn't armed, "it's me, it's Natasha."

"This isn't real. This is a dream. It's a nightmare. It's not real," she looked around the room with panic stricken eyes.

Everyone stared at her with a mixture of fear, confusion and worry.

"Kate Bishop?" Yelena questioned, frowning deeply when she noticed the woman, "why is Kate Bishop here?"

"You know my name?" Kate asked nervously, standing up slowly.

"Yes of course I do, you're my friend... I think. I think you're my friend. I'd like to think you are," Yelena shook her head as her gaze returned to her sister, "this is weird. I don't like this. I need to wake up. Wake up, Yelena. Wake up-"

"Yelena Belova," the Voice announced loudly, causing Yelena to close her eyes, "this is not a dream. This is real. This is Natasha from a different time. Almost everyone in this room is from a different time than you. All except Maya."

The Voice continued to explain what was going on as Yelena breathed heavily, she slid against the wall and sat on the floor.

She looked up at Natasha and started to sob, "you're real...?"

Natasha kneeled in front of her sister and held her hand out, tears ran down her cheeks as she nodded, "I'm real."

Yelena leaned forward and engulfed her sister in a hug.

The team watched in confusion as the pair sobbed in eachothers arms. Clint smiled sadly as he looked down at his hands.

"Sooo..." Tony spoke after a couple minutes. He tapped the arm of the chair with his finger, "what's going on?"

The sisters pushed their foreheads together for a second before pulling away from the hug.

Yelena wiped her tears quickly with her hand as Natasha helped her to her feet.

"Um, everyone," Natasha's voice was thick with emotion, "this is my sister."

Tony spat out his drink for the second time that day.

"Gross," Bucky grimaced, Tony had spat coffee on his shoes.

Sam laughed.

"You have a sister?" Thor exclaimed, stepping forward.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Yelena," Clint smiled, nodding at her.

Yelena frowned slightly and tilted her head, "I've already met you..."

Natasha elbowed Yelena in the ribs and looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Ow, what?" She scowled at her sister.

"Introduce yourself," she muttered.

"But they already know who I am... so what would be the point?" She lowered her eyebrows.

"It's polite," Nat whisper-shouted.

"Ugh okay, hello... I am Yelena Belova... I'm Natasha's sister."

Everyone stepped forward and introduced themselves until it was only Kate who was left.

"Hi... you apparently already know who I am so..." she laughed anxiously.

"Kate Bishop!" Yelena smiled, "yessss! I know who you are."

"I'm still confused," Steve looked at Natasha, "I thought you didn't have any other family. Just us."

Yelena looked at her sister and held her hand, Natasha smiled, "turns out I have two families."

"I have so many questions," Bruce admitted, looking at the pair.

"It's a long story," Nat shook her head.

The Voice spoke, interrupting their conversations, "May everyone please sit down as the next episode is about to begin."