Chapter 12 - First Day Of School II

Once we made it to English I went straight to the back and sat by the window only for people to gasp

I looked at them curiously and Amelia spoke.

" that's mason's seat- he doesn't like it when people sit there " she said and I shrugged my shoulders.

" Is his name on it? Did he invent it? Did he buy it? No.. " I said and turned my head to the board.

The door opened revealing Stephanie and Diana and they looked around but when they saw me they stopped and came my way.

" stairs " Stephanie said sitting down behind me.

" i'm not out of breath surprisingly " diana said sitting next to me.

" good to know " I said and the teacher walked in.

After we were forced to make a introduction the teacher was quick to start teaching but not even ten minutes into the lesson the door was kicked open.

Dramatic much..

" mason, nice of you to join us " the teacher said and I put my name on my paper.

Not even a few seconds later some feet came into my view and I looked up to see the Kevin boy.

" get out of my seat " he said coldly.

" is it really your seat? " I asked in the same tone.

" look newbie clearly you don't know who I am so I'll let you know- " he started so I cut him off.

" look here oldie I clearly don't care who you are and I don't see your name on the seat so have a good day " I said giving him a fake smile and heard people gasp.

He let out a small laugh and sat in the other chair so I looked at the board only to see people staring at me in shock and fear.

I hate it here.

<>

* RINGGGGG *

And there's the second bell.. time for P.E.

" Well this was fun " diana said standing up.

" um sure " Stephanie said and I put my stuff in my backpack.

" Are we going to P.E or skipping? " I asked standing up.

" There might be some cute people at P.E- I say we go " diana said making me shake my head.

" sure why not " I said under my breath and we started walking.

" wait where is the gym? " Stephanie asked.

" I know the way " I said and we left the class.

A/N: they didn't do anything in gym so I'll just time skip..
<>