09 you said you might be into girls

you said you might be into girls.
you said you're going through a phase,
keepin' your heart safe.
THE WEEKND

CHAPTER 09  CINDERELLA

the theater was at that point blasting with individuals as virtually every seat was taken. the other host club individuals, fortunately, got on schedule and sat at one of the vip seats.

venti crossed both of his arms while he reclined to his seat, "i figure it will be an incredible show! i can hardly wait for y/n's acting." kazuha and scaramouche just nodded their heads in accord, while aether hummed in agreement.

when the lights dimmed, the talk in the area quieted down, indicating that the performance was about to begin.

the crimson long curtains from the stage were gently pushed to the side after a few seconds, showing sucrose, who was scrubbing the floor in commoner clothing.

y/n and yun jin, the two step-sisters, emerged from the sides, wearing those luxurious clothes and holding fans.

the boys noticed how the makeup artist put in an effort to make y/n's makeup since she seem more feminine than previously. when y/n unveiled herself, they swear they heard squeals from the rear, and it was their first time seeing her in a dress.

to begin with, it was a unique chance.

yun jin opened her fans and covered her lips as she spoke, then the spotlight flared towards the step-sisters.

"isn't this great, dear sister? we have an amazing chance to meet the prince and possibly wed him also. envision all the extravagance we can get and we'll wed an attractive man at that."

meanwhile, owing to the attention you're getting from the people, you were screaming inside and scared.

you didn't like being the focus of attention, even if you had the option. for the time being, you must do your best for your classmates and yourself.

"you're correct my sister, i can hardly wait to snag such a lot of adornments and individuals bowing for my benefit." you started, a grin vacillating across your lips while you focused on your role.

yun jin nodded in agreement before whirling around and clasping her hands together before turning her gaze to the crowd.

"gracious archons, kindly let me or my sister be the anointed one. therefore, we get all the wealth and live cheerfully ever after." yun jin drastically talked, appealing to who knows where.