CHAPTER 61

After a bit of silence, Kirishima sighed. "We should go. Either way, we couldn't do anything but wait."

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Five more minutes," you mumbled, turning your head into the pillow more.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

"I said five more minutes so can you please shut up?" you asked a bit louder, still not opening your eyes.

Beep. Beep-

"Gosh darn it okay then," you cursed, raising to sit. You looked around. "I'm in a hospital... Wonder what for."

The door opened, a man came in. "Oh! Glad to see you're awake."

"Hi," you greeted.

"I'm your doctor," the man introduced.

"Cool," you answered, studying him.

"I'll ask you some questions."

"Shoot."

"What's your name?"

"My name is... My name is Y/n. Y/n Takami," you said after digging in your mind a bit.

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"Waking up right now."

The doctor looked at you. "Okay. Do you know what your quirk is?"

"Yeah, of course I do!" you said cheerily. "It's called Fog Wings. I can fly and control the wings and fog that only I can see through."

"Anything else?"

"No? Should there be more?"

"How old are you and when's your birthday?"

"I'm 15 and my birthday is... is... is on the 2nd of April," you ended after a bit.

"Any family you can remember or school experience?"

"I was adopted by Mr. Aizawa. I can't remember why though. And my brother's name is Keigo. Keigo Takami. He likes to call himself Hawks though. I have uncle Mic and aunt Nemuri, but I'm not related to them. And I do remember going to school but only one person I knew there. I think it's Shinsou?" you said.

"Okay. Thank you for the talk. You'll have a visitor soon," the doctor answered, finishing writing down your answer.

"What's the result?" Aizawa asked behind the door.

The doctor smiled. "She remembers way more than we expected to. She remembers her original quirk, her name, her age, her birthday, you and people called 'Keigo Takami', 'uncle Mic', 'aunt Nemuri' and 'Shinsou'. She remembers going to school but no people besides the ones I just mentioned. She remembers no events of the past," the doctor informed.

Aizawa smiled. "Thank you. May I go in? And when can she be discharged?"

"You may. And most likely later today since the memory loss isn't quite as bad as we thought."

Aizawa nodded and went into the room. You smiled at him.

"Hey, dad. Can you tell me why I'm here? I can't quite remember...," you trailed off.

"Look, Y/n. Something happened so you have memory loss right now, okay? We're lucky you remember that much," he said quietly.

You nodded. "Well I'll manage to figure the rest out. As long as I remember you and Keigo, I'm sure I'll be fine!"

He smiled. "I'm glad to hear you think that way."

***

"Do you remember this?" he asked, pointing to the dorm house.