The Greco Family

TURIN, ITALY

GRECO ESTATE

6:00 AM

Greco family was wide awake. They were having a very good morning until they got message that there systems were being hacked . But the shocking news was none of their information were stolen or fabricated. Just a video on their main server which could only be accessed from the Ivanov Office. All of the family members were having emergency meeting in the meeting room.

"Someone has hacked the systems. No information about Hacker or organization. Just a video which was well hidden and currently being retrieved by Alfonzo (the older twin)" Ivanov remarked sitting on the head chair.

"any information being stolen?" Dom asked. His eyes shinning with seriousness with the cover of coldness.

"No nothing and that's just make it more threatening." Ivanov replied

"Yes! I got the video. The person who hacked our systems is weird. it looks like he wanted to protect this video and put a hell lot of barriers. Even professional hacker would take like 24 hrs. at least to open it but not for me!" Alfonzo smirked. He was one of the top 5 hackers in the world and he was so damn proud of it.

"Quit the show Alfonzo" Antonio, the second twin, the youngest and the most quiet one said. He was the observer of the family nothing could go unnoticed from his eyes.

"Can we watch the video first asshole? or you want to say something more about yourself?" Giovanni remarked. He was always the fighter of the family best with anything that includes weapons.

"Enough! lets watch the video first" Emiliano, the mother hen of the family said sternly. He rarely Got mad and always take care of his family.

"Ok! Right on the projector" Alfonzo said while furiously typing on his laptop.

"Greetings Mr. Ivanov. Sorry for hacking your systems. . I assure you no harm would be done to your assets with me being in your systems. But there is something I would likely to discuss to you."

With the first lines everyone was shocked to say at least. A girl with stature of not older than 20 was having such a intimidating presence was remarkable. But they listened

"I am Alex Grace the founder and CEO of Apex organization a.k.a. Grace Cooperation. I had found some disturbances in your rival mafia- the Russians. They want to overthrow me.
Now, you would be thinking what does it have to do with us because after us the next target would be you. So to discuss the further matter I want to invite you in Columbia to Apex headquarters for cordial meeting and discussion."

"She is impressive. but this was not some rightful ways in the business to ask help." Domenic says as the message was halfway done.

"You are right son. She should have come here to ask help as she need it the most" Ivanov said slightly confused as he had the feeling he knew her from somewhere.

" And why the hell does she think we would go all the way to Columbia just to listen her fucking plan. This is not right. We should do something to show her who i--" Giovanni was interrupted

"ho bisogno di te.. papa"

Everyone heads snap towards the projector which was still playing the video. But now, the Girl with the mask, has uncovered her face. Sporting the same features as of the oldest Greco brother. But the video was abruptly over.

"What the fuck! Onzo repeat the video!" Ivanov said abruptly

Alfonzo did just that and video was repeated.

"ho bisogno di te.. papa"

"It can't be..."

So yeah! Back to back chapters I know.
But dont be the silent readers guys. Your girl needs motivation! So make sure to leave a comment.😉