《8》

Isha azaan was held, as usual Waqaur was all ready yo leave for isha salah with his brothers. Completing his wudu he quickly put his placed his white 'topi' on his black jet hair that gave him another level of amazing look. Glancing last time in the mirror, reciting durood sharif he made his way to Saad's room. Knocking his door 2nd time, he said "saad you are coming or not?"

"Coming bhai," saying this saad rooled down his sleeves and buttoning them they went downstairs where the 2 clowns were all ready.

Waqaur ruffled their hair and they walked out. While someone was staring at him hiding behind a pillar.

Though, he was aware of her stare on him, but didn't looked back at her evem for once!

Halal, Allah ko pasand h..🍁

He thought and left.

The moment it was 9 pm, everyone made their way to dinning area. It was a rule of khan residence made by non other Almas Khan. To eat dinner together at sharp 9pm, the one who doesn't come will drag theri own ass to heat up the food and clean everything by themselves and no one gonna help them.

 To eat dinner together at sharp 9pm, the one who doesn't come will drag theri own ass to heat up the food and clean everything by themselves and no one gonna help them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Girls covered their head with dupatta before starting the meal.

Waqaur, Saad, Junaid and Zaroon was sitting left side while girls on right.

Juweria, Fiza, Zoya and Maha respectively facing them.

Waqaur ignored everyone and digged in his meal. While his mother was busy serving his father and him. Chachi and phuphi was serving others and now took their seats.

"Baba...muje apse or ghar ke bado se khane ke baad bhot ahem baat karni h" Waqaur said filling his bowl with daal makhani, his favourite.

Juweria and Maha's breathe hitched

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Juweria and Maha's breathe hitched. Is he going to reveal her truth to everyone?

Maha clutched Juweria's hand tightly. While ladies passed a knowing look.
Almas, who was witnessing every move on the dinning table, was know all alert for something big.

Waqaur glanced Maha and Juweria with a small smirk and continued eating.

While Saad was continuously taking small glancing of Fiza, who was enjoying her meal.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें