12.New Couple

'OMGG JIMINN'

'OMGG JIMINN'

Taehyung jetted towards his destination in no time. Once he reached, he kicked open the door with full force making it swung open.

The view in front of him made his eyes come out of the socket.
Yoongi and jimin are kissing passionately with yoongi's big hands on jimin's waist and jimin's small hands pulling yoongi's nape hair.

Taehyung stood there with his mouth wide open without any word coming from it. The couple eventually felt someone's presence in the room and looked at his direction.

"TAEHYUNG.. " said them in unison.

"I-I... So- sorry for the inconvenience guys. You carry on. Don't stop byee.MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH LOTS OF KIDSS" said taehyung loudly and ran out of the room leaving a blushing yoongi and jimin.
Jimin hide his face in the crook of the other's neck and the older hugged him tightly .

Taehyung started searching for hobi as to ask what the hell happened all of a sudden.
He saw the other playing some games on the living room.

He sprung towards him and made him explain everything.

Jimin was having insecurities and thoughts of yoongi only having a mere infatuation towards him happened due to his sudden confession. Hobi tried to make the other understand the situation. But the latter was so stubborn to even think twice.
So hobi directly called yoongi to jimin's room and made them explain each other.

Now, a new couple is formed in their friends circle.

__________💜__________

The blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds that drifted lazily in the gentle breeze.
The afternoon sun bathed the gardens and the surrounding in it's warm light.

Today is a very pleasent sunday afternoon, everybody is totally free and giving a time for rest to themselves.

Mr and Mrs Jeon are also staying at home today for enjoying some moments with their kids.
Mr Jeon suddenly proposed a plan to go out for a family picnic in late afternoon at a beach.

A beach picnic gives a lot of fun for all age groups. Sun and sand will give a chance to relax your body and mind. The murmuring of the waves are also hypnotic.

So everyone agreed and packed all the stuffs needed for a picnic excitedly.

The drive to beach took 1 hour from Seoul city. They took two cars with Jeon couple and jungkook in one and yoongi, Tae, hobi, jimin on the other.

_______________🤍🪄______________

Thank you for reading🙏

Please vote and comment.☺

I love you💜🌈