Subway Crush: Two

"I'm home!" Lucy uttered exhausted. She still can't believe that she actually got a crush on someone that she doesn't knew.

"Oh, well. This crush will eventually fade. I don't know him and he don't know me. I maybe feel attracted to him, but I know it won't last long." She whispered to herself.

"Oh, Lucy dear. Welcome home. Mind helping me preparing the table? Your brother will be here any minute now." Her mother, Layla said, peeking over her from the kitchen.

"Sure mom. Eto... where is dad?" She asked, while preparing the table.

"He picked  your brother in the airport. Good thing there's not much work in the company, if  ever maybe he can't pick your brother and he can't join us tonight." Her mother said, not long ago, they heard  someone knocking on their door.

"I'll get it." She said as she went to the door and open it. At their doorstep, there stood his father, together with her orange headed brother.

"Onii-chan, otou-san. Welcome home." She said sweetly  as she open the door widely for them to enter.

"We're home." The two guys  said as they entered the house.

"So... how's United Kingdom Nii-chan?" Lucy's mother asked once they we're eating supper.

"It's great! But I miss here. That's why I suggested to come back here." Loke said, happily.

"Nii-chan, do you have something for me?" She asked, grinning sheepishly.

"Yes, princess. But I'll give you that later." Loke said.

"I see. Eto... Loke-nii, are gonna attend my school too?" She asked, since He came back from a foreign country, he'll be studying at their place now.

"I'm afraid not Princess, Okaa-san wants me to go in an all boys school. And even If I want to, I still can't." He said, flashing her an apologetic smile.

"But why?" Lucy asked, pouting.

"Because I'm  already in my first year College Princess.You're  just in third  year high school." Loke said.

"I see. But you will stay here from  now on right?" She asked.

"Sure."

"What school are you gonna attend to?"

"Fairy University, princess." He said.

"Never heard of that one before"

"Let's go to school  together tomorrow he? I'll drop you there." He stated.

"Yosh!"

-

Her alarm clock rang at exactly 4:30 A.M, even though she's still sleepy, Lucy went straight to the bathroom to do her morning rituals. Exactly 5:45,  she  went out of her bathroom only with a towel wrapped around her.

She quickly wore her school uniform, consisting of  a black three inches above the knee skirt, white blouse, a black necktie, and a plain black  vest with a pixie logo of her  school on the left side of her chest. She  also wore a knee high socks and a  black shoe. She looked at her own reflection  in the vanity mirror inside her room before she decided to go  outside.

"Ohayo." She greeted, a little while. She saw her brother entered the living room wearing his new uniform that consist a gray slacks, a white polo and a gray necktie. She somehow felt that she's seen the uniform before, except that when she saw there is a scale like muffler- her eyes suddenly widen at the sudden realization, it was t the same uniform as the pinkette she encountered yesterday in the subway.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

So what so you think? Please give some review!
Dedicated to: MirajaneHime she's my number One fan! Go give her a follow. ;)

A i a h ~

Ciao~