Epilogue

Success can be many things but it is never without a failure.

At night when everyone retired, Anisha and Abhimanyu stood in their balcony, enjoying a cup of coffee.

" Abhimanyu, did I do good? With my parents I mean." She hesitated.

" Anisha don't be doubtful of anything and I mean anything you do, henceforth." He declared.

" If I will not share my insecurities with you then who else?" She sassed.

" You do not share insecurities like this, asking for validations." He said.

" Abhi, par aap kabhi kuch nahi bolte. " She chided. ( Still you don't say anything.)

He shaked his head and kissed her cheek dragging her inside the room and telling her, " Sleep. We have a long day ahead."

That was the deal with Abhimanyu he would never tell you what goes on in his mind unless provoked.

Over the span of few days, Anisha got busy with counselling and finally she was admitted into National Law college, Mumbai. She had hugged him tight with the announcement of counselling results.

He had given her a look that said it all.

" I love you." She kissed his cheek.

He smiled wide and pulled her closer, " And I you, much much more than you can think."

That was the day their life took turns for better.

" Got into law college, made friends, hung around with them, made several research papers and presentations and finally enjoyed her life in the present.

She loved travelling especially with her husband, Abhimanyu MaanSingh, for whom she had denied invitation to several parties just for a moment of relief.

They had tumultuously tumbled into a schedule, the first year of college changed lots of dynamics. Anisha got busy, Abhimanyu took on more projects and they were both busier than ever and would often fight on trivial things but they always made up.

Anisha had learnt one thing, Never give up on life. Jo bhi hoga acche ke liye hi hoga! She applied this in her life and had cried out in tears when she found out she was pregnant in second year of law school.

Abhimanyu was shocked as to how the contraception failed but they embraced what it was with time and eventually, with the beginning of third year Anisha gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. They called her Advika, their cute little world.

With the arrival of Advika, responsibilities increased, moreover, Anisha's final semester approached and that was the year when she broke down. Abhimanyu had to console her like he consoled his daughter.

" What will I do when I have not had enough time to read and with Advika I'm so exhausted, I can't read anything after she sleeps!" She had claimed.

" If you want I will take a break and you prepare." He had offered.

She was moved but it was not as easy as it seemed and Anisha cried saying, " Will you be disheartened if I fail? What stupid questions am I even asking?"

He shushed her and said, " Have faith and study. Fail aur pass baad ki baat!"

She had nodded her head and controlled the tears.

With several attempts at making a schedule and studying according to Advika's time, Anisha had studied and passed with flying colours. One of the toughest tasks she had ever done.

On the day of her graduation she saw the immense pride and happiness in his eyes and all her efforts came true. Her entire family including her parents were present and she could say this was amongst the most memorable days of her life.