3

"Aamnaah Waha kyu statue ban gyi ho." Alara shook Aamnaah a little. Who looking lost.

Wo..wo Bad— mera matlab kuch nahi.  Chalo tumne hi call ki thi." Aamnaah  said dismissng the topic.

They were seated on the bed discussing on assignment as Alara loudly screech making Aamnaah scream with her.

Ya'llah Alara kya hai jaan hi nikal di tumne meri toh. Jaahil ladki!"

"Aamnaah wo tumhe kuch btana tha."
Alara started fidgeting with her finger a blush covering her face.

"Aese Sharma kyu rahi ho tum?" Aamnaah asked with curiosity raising the eyebrow at her.

"Wo na shaadi krwana chahte he ye log meri bhai se." Alara mumbled making face.

"K...k..konse bhai se?" Aamnaah asked as her heart was beating erratically.

"Zaeem Bhai se I don't like that man. Humesha hukum chalate he apna ye to sahi nhi hena. Aur haste to itta kam he Haye'llah ammi wants to ruin my life. Aesi dushman dada dadi kisi ko na de. That man doesn't have any emotion bone in his body."

"Itte achche to he Zaeem Bhai. Badar bhai se to achche he" Aamnaah said "unko mene kabhi muskurate nahi dekha." Aamnaah said truly he never see her husband smiling 

His grey eyes focus on file that was held in his hand moving his eyes up and down a frown appears on his face. the yellow light in the room making his olive skin more radiant a black pen held betweeen his finger he twirl the pen between his finger after marking a bid Zero. he disapppointedly shook his head. 

Student these days!

One student wrote DO BOL OST! 

Leaning back on his comoflouger taking out his gold rimmed round glass he rubbed his temple heaved a  heavy sigh. 

"Come in" He called the person in asjusting his glass again 

Ji Mama?" He said as his mother entering in his room with a scowl on her face. 

"Whats your Age Zaeem?" His mother asked as her lips set in thin line. 

"Mama not know please I'm tired?" Zaeem tiredly told as he laid his head back on the comoflouger. 

"Haan haan humesha hi ignore karo meri baat ko, apne abba ki umar me Abba bnoge tum nahi? Haya told sarcastically as Zaeem scowl imagining the scenerio in his head but then he shook his head.

"Dekha tumhe bhi pasand nahi aaya na tumhara us umar me Abba banna socho mujh pe kya guzregi mera bada beta or wo—" Haya cried "Mujhe to koe samajhta hi nahi he." Taking a seat beside him She started her daily dose of marriage talks.

Zaeem only listened him silently then his mother stood up "khayr mujhe kya meri sunta hi kon he" she walks out of the room making Zaeem shook his head 

Sunein." Haya call out Dawood who is sneanking in the kitchen prying from his wife sharp eyes.

"J..Ji?" Haya squinted her eyes at her husband. Ye aap Kitchen me kyu ja rahe he?" Haya asked suspiciously making him gulp hard.

"Dawood Suleiman agar agli baar is kitchen ki trf nazar dalte hue bhi aap nazar aaye to soch lein aap! She Rested her hand on her hip and scolded him as he was a child.

"Haya we are married for 32 freakin year meri kabhi to izzat kar lia karo."  Dawood was very disappointed to himself his wife never scared of him.

"Harqatein aapki hai nahi wesi!" Haya scowl and then grin "Ap mera kaam karnge?" 

Then she explained her plan to her husband. Who looking at her with wide eyes.

"No! I'm too young to die." Dawood staightly denied her.

Your loss! Hmph!

"Rukein abhi aap ja ke Apne Sahabzaade ko bol dein agle mahine shadi he unki." Haya said wth straight face.

"Wo nahi manega Haya!" Dawood frown knowing his son very well.

"Agar wo nahi mana apne me 3 times Salad dena he khane me." Haya warned her husband who is having horrified expression

Good!

Haya smirk internally and left to her precious kitchen. 

Dawood left to his son room who was there to blame for his upcoming starvation.

"Zaeem Sahab agar apki ijazat hai to andar aa jayein?" Dawood asked from out side.

"Baba ap ijazat kyu le rahe he? Aayein andar." Zaeem stood up from his Comouflouger to give respect to his father 

"Cut the Drama Zaeem! Meri Maut ke zimmedar tum hoge I'm warning you." Dawood said seriosly as Zaeem looking at his father in shock 

"Baba, Main kese Zimmedar honga?" Zaeem was confused at his father accusation.

"Haan to phir kon hoga? Padosi haina?" Dawood let out sarcasm.

"Zaeem If you say no. Your Amma will kill me say yes Bachcha." Dawood wiped the fake tears

"Abba please she doesn't know anything she is Stupid and you all want me to marry her?" Zaeem pinch the bridge of his nose

"Burai kya he usme itti piyaari bachchi he or sabse achchi baat she sneakingly give me my favorite food."Dawood is having proud smile but his smile dropped when he heard his name being yelled 

Mr.Dawood!
How dare you to tell yes!
How dare to tell me Stupid! Alara barged into Zaeem room 

I have to teach you manners." Zaeem shook his head she is always getting on his nerves 

"Don't you know we have to knock before entering in the room?"

"Mr. Dawood, Chup kar sunein aap, I don't like you. Main apni zindagi barbaad nhi hone dungi." Alara pointed her finger at the man who is looking at her wth bored looks 

"All you know how to give Zero and I don't want you to give it to me instead of a child." Zaeem is having horrified expression by now.

What are you talking about?" Zaeem asked in dangerous whisper.

"You little girl, whatever shit you are thinking throw it out from your little brain."

Dawood slip out of door without knowing them their fight always like they kill each other.

"And who the hell is filled your mind with non- sense? Get out!"

"You get yourself out from that proffesor Avatar of yours? Zaeef Insaan!" Alara spat rushing out from the room she hated.

-------------------

UNEDITED

As'salamalaykum

There you go?

Your lazy girl decide to write a update

Well enjoyyy!

I'm going to introduce all characters slowly slowly.

Until next update
May Allah bless you.