𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

"oh na jaemin, na jaemin. where are—"

"we don't need your own rendition of Romeo and Juliet, yeonjun" karina sighed, rolling her eyes as she took them off her science book. she then looked at the fox who stood on his chair, one leg perched on the arm rest, the other on the seat. on his head was paper crown they used for their practice. he had a hand on heart. she rolled her eyes again at his dramaticness.

"for we are two star—woah! " yeonjun bended to hold on his shacking seat. the curprit, chuckling behind him. he rolled his eyes. "very funny jeno "

karina perked at the name, moving her head to the side and saw jeno, with his hand in his pockets and eyes in crescents, chuckling.

yeonjun stepped down, standing on the floor before facing the younger male, hands on his hips and crown tilted. "aren't you supposed to be with jaemin? or did he finally dumb your—"

"I think what yeonjun means" karina quickly got out of her seat, slapping hand over yeonjun's blabbering mouth before he could tell something that could possibly lead to a fight between jaemin and jeno. "aren't you and jaemin supposed to talk at this hour? I mean, you two are close"

the closeness was what she wanted when she's with winter. you know, the one like you're comfortable with each other even if it's quiet and to make things more romantic, you somewhat have that ability to know what the other was thinking. how romantic.

she  sighed, hand leaving yeonjun's mouth who started spitting and wiping his mouth. "ack! disgusting shemz" he made puking sounds. "but karina is right. you two are close"

jeno scratched his nape nervously. "well, about that, jaemin has been busy these days. I can't even catch him unless it's the morning"

that made karina think back to the days that passed. it was possible jaemin was helping Winter settle in with the council but he wouldn't ever leave jeno hanging he was too in love to do that.

and settling Winter into the council. she could do that. she meant, if she wasn't going to be a puddling mess. but she can stick it up. she's strong. she can knock out yeonjun if she wanted.

"well that's sad" yeonjun replied with fake concern. jeno can rot in longing for jaemin while he won't. the bunny would always have time for him. "anyway, you won't see jaemin here so best be off dog man" he shooed jeno away who complied, mumbling about checking section one for jaemin and catching up with his girlfriend.

"unbelievable " hyunjin sassed, lowering his own science book. all that time he was eavesdropping on the conversation. he had a judging look on his handsome face. "is he trying to two-time or something? he's in a relationship but he's more focused on jaemin"

"aren't we all? " karina replied with sarcasm, walking back to her seat. "I have a thing for winter but I'm so focused on jaemin's love life to even bother mine"

"you don't even have a love life" yeonjun countered, narrowly dodging the book karina threw. he was right and never wrong. "like seriously though, don't you think it's about time you go on the next level. confess to her. "

Hyunjin agreed with a hum. "yeah. do the first move because obviously winter has no radar in sensing someone liking her. I mean, she has people falling left and right for her but she doesn't know it. I just want to slap her across the face with a banner that says, ❝hey bitch, they like you❞"

"now that sounds like a good idea for silly girl over there" yeonjun pointed at karina whose entire face was red with embarrassment. she was happy that most of her classmates were out and the ones who were present were busy but still, what if someone heard them.

"guys" she called, cupping her red cheeks  feeling hot. "I really want to confess but I don't know when and if I do, I might even forget the words. it's not easy to confess"

"you can always Pre-record it and jaemin can edit it then we can play it on the tv" hyunjin pointed at the flat screen TV at the center on their black board. "it's like one from the movies and, it's on the next level. surely she's not going to reject you. if she does then it's her loss"

karina thought about it. it was a nice move. at least she won't be a stumbling mess in front of winter but the classroom? can't they pick a more secluded place. they because there was no way she's doing this alone. she needs moral support and sadly only those idiots could give it to her.

"it's worth a try" yeonjun said, now seated on the armrest of his armchair. "and guess what, jaemin can probably get us free treats from the cafe and he could get you a gift from his trinkets shop. it's free as well"

karina was trying to imagine it. her and winter in a room with rose petals scattered on the floor and fake candles that formed a heart. she would be carrying a bouquet of flowers, smiling at winter who she hoped would be touched. in the background, sunoo and jungwon would be singing for you by leehi. she then would give the flowers to winter and then jaemin would play the video. winter would be so touched she would cry and karina would be there to wipe away her tears. and when the video is finish, she would ask winter to be her girlfriend. winter says yes and the rest is history with them eating heart shaped cupcakes and milk teas courtesy of jaemin.

"we lost her " hyunjin snapped his fingers in front a dazed yet smiling karina. he turned to yeonjun who was rolling karina's science book, raising it like baseball bat. "are you going to hit her? "

"most—"

"hi karina. you look cute today"

Hyunjin and yeonjun's eyes went wide, mouth hanging in disbelief as they watched a girl wearing a jersey with the number 15 at the back walk past them, complementing karina on the way before continuing her way to the front door of their room.

yeonjun let go of the book, the loud sound echoing in the room and made the room silent. fortunately, the girl was already out. "shit did you hear that? "

"the one where this silly girl was called cute? " hyunjin pointed at karina who missed everything. "because yeah. shit she's clueless as fuck"

-𝐭𝐛𝐜-