9️⃣ [Missing Him]

Last Time~

Solar: Ok now bye bye good night! *closes the door*

Mechabot: He is just like him Amato.

Amato: You are right. He really misses him that he cried out his eyes today. He also had a nightmare about him. You know I am now getting scared. What if he is coming again. What if she becomes out of control and can't control her anymore! You know what happen last time she came out.

Mechabot: Don't worry Amato. Aaron will be fine and she will be also. okay!

Amato: I hope so.

.

.

.

~With Boboiboy~

Solar: I should continue reading my book now. *reads books while yawning much* *finally decides to sleep* *changes back into normal*

Boboiboy: *yawn* It's *checks time* It's 2 am at the middle of night. *yawn* Maybe I should sleep now. Good night to me. *sleeps*

Boboiboy's Dream / Nightmare-

Boboiboy: Where am I? *remembers something* Wait a minute is this-

??: You are right Aaron.

Boboiboy: Wha! H-How do you know my n-name?

??: *sighs* You forgot? *smirks evilly* We just met yesterday-

In you dream~ Or should I say nightmare.

Boboiboy: *eyes widen* N-No i-i-it can't be.

??: Now don't say you forgot my name also~

Boboiboy: *angry but scared* Why did you came here!

??: For revenge of course. *smirks* I just want to kill you and your pathetic brother along with her~

Boboiboy: M-My brother and h-her!

??: Yes! And

Boboiboy: No you won't and NEVER! *a purplish- black mist starts to cover him as he charges towards ??*

??: Soo you are getting out of control huh!

Boboiboy: *stops immediately*

??: Did you forgot what you did years ago!

Boboiboy: *calms down* W-What?

??: Don't tell me you forgot about it.

Boboiboy: I- I *slowly sits down while tearing up*

??: Don't worry little one. *starts fading like which happened in last in Avengers : End Game movie* I am coming back. AND AT THAT TIME I WILL TAKE MY REVENGE AND NOTHING WILL STOP ME! *evil laughter* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *disapears*

End Of Dream / Nightmare-

Boboiboy: *wakes up crying and sweating* No No No Noooo! Why just why! *cries* I miss you, I miss you so much when you will come! *sobs* *cries whole night*

~Next Day in The Morning~

Ochobot: You think Boboiboy would be okay?

Yaya: I don't know.

Fang: Yeah he seemed sad about something. He was sick also.

Ying: Yarloh! You are right.

Ochobot: *sad* I am wooried.