Chapter 17

Inside the deepest parts of the Southern caves, Owen is still searching for the so called Blue Dragon's tears.

The only clue that the empress gave about the flower was that it's found in one of the caves in the South and the color of it was dark violet with hues of yellow in the petal.

But after four years of searching it, Owen hasn't found it yet.

The south was a large land.

He already visited every caves in the south and there was none to find there except few treasures and monsters.

Speaking about treasures, he recently found one that he wanted to give to Rina when he returns.

He sat for a moment and leaned on the hard rock wall.

"When will we ever find that damn flower?"

"I hope this cave will be the last one."

"I miss Rina already."

"Maybe we're going to find another treasure again here."

Owen took out an accessory from his pocket. A bracelet.

A silver bracelet with two embedded gems on it. The same bracelet which Rina gave to him.

He kissed it. He was already longing to see Rina again.

Just yesterday, he sent a letter to Rina. Ever since they never met again, he never missed a single day in writing a letter for her.

That's how crazy Owen is for Rina.

Suddenly, Owen felt the ground vibrating.

"Are there monsters coming?"

"I think there's not."

Again, the ground vibrated but this time, it was louder. The whole place shook greatly.

"Earthquake!"

*Crack*

The ground below him formed a large crack and he fell.

When he noticed the hard ground getting closer from where he was falling, he used magic to land safely.

The surroundings were misty because of the land that fell.

But after few minutes, Owen saw something to wonder at.

"This!"

"What's this place? It's pretty!"

In every part of the place, there were various types of gems pasted in it. It looked like he was inside a jewelry box.

Sapphires, rubies, diamonds, emerald and other ores... It was there.

Owen wandered around the place and heard the ruching sound of water coming from north.

He followed his instincts and there he saw a lake. In the midst of that lake was a small part of land.

And in that land... was found the Blue Dragon's tears.

"It's the flower!"

"Finally!"

"Get it!!"

"We're finally done with this stupid task!"

Owen walked towards where the flower was and half of his body got wet from the water.

The lake wasn't that deep as it only reached in Owen's chest level.

"I found it."

The small entire part of land was covered with the flower that the empress was looking for.