Chapter 19

General pov...

It's been two weeks after mew Chase mia out of the company ... Not only that she can never enter any other firm in our life... Gulf was really impressed by what mew did... He take his side when that bitch bad mouths him...

But still he have some problem with accepting mew in his life ... But mew some what want gulf to accept him at any cost so that he be the part of his strawberries life...

One other side mew was think how to make gulf to accept his offer for accompanying him to doctor check ...

Mild:"What are you think about ..."

Mew:"Tomorrow is gulf check up ... We want to check how is my strawberries doing..."

Mild:"So you confirm that your going to have really triplets... And also you make gulf to believe that really you guys are going be parents of triplets ..."

Mew:"Ofcourse ... My intention never fails ... But will gulf accept me to accompany me with him ... I really want to see my Strawberries ..."

Boat:"Did you forget or you actually act like that ... Don't you remember when sir gulf told that you to have equal rights on the babies then why are you afraid of that be strong and make your way ..."

Mild:"Now only you have used your Brian... Boat is correct mew go talk to him... Even if he not agree with that you have all rights got it..."

Mew:"Yeah got it i will speak to him afternoon..."

Afternoon mew call gulf over his cabin and told him he have something to discuss with him...

Gulf:"how can help you sir ..."

Mew:"Gulf for 10 min your not my secretary and i not your boss... Just a relationship of husbands can you .." Gulf nod his head ... And mew was happy because gulf did not argue with him...

Gulf:"Yes mew you can ... Tell me what do you want to talk and if you don't mind i can't stand for long can I sit in couch if you don't mind..."

Mew:"Baby you don't have to ask me permission come we can sit there ..." Both sat on the couch ... Mew took gulf leg and removed his shoe and socks and placed gulf on his lap ...

Gulf:"What are you doing mew ... Someone will see has like this leave my leg ..."

Mew:"No one can enter the cabin because I locked it so don't worry... Let me give massage so that you can fell better..." Gulf nod his head and relaxed putting his head on the couch and closed his eyes...

Gulf:"So what do you want to talk about mew..."

Mew:"So....baby Tomorrow i got appointment for your check up so that we can see how is our strawberries doing..." Mew keep on massaging gulf feet he didn't look at gulf because somewhat he his afraid that gulf will reject his offer ..."

Gulf:"Ok then what's the timing and should I get there directly or will you pick me up..."

Mew was in cloud nine that gulf did not reject what ever he said...

Mew:"No baby i will pick you up and the appointment is on 11 clk ... I don't want my baby and strawberries to strees out getting cab... I am always on your service baby and you too strawberries... Mew touch gulf tummy and talk to the babies ...

Gulf:"Mew they are not strawberries ... There mommy's Little blueberries get that in you mind..."

Mew:"what ever baby their my strawberries and you call them blueberries i dint mind ... But never reject the name that i given to my strawberries... I was first named them ... So i have all rights ..."