Chapter 19

Xavier pov

She looks amazing, absolutely beautiful. After we saw her ex we decided to come home,she currently lay in my arms fast asleep as I bush her hair back.

I am the most luckiest guy there is out there, I plan to make her mine for forever, she's stuck with me.

As much as I don't want to leave her here I need to go and take care of that bastered, I slip her out of my arms and get dressed in a suit, I walk to the door and take another look at her, she shouldn't wake up until I'm back so I don't bother to leave her a note.

I told the foot soldier to take him to the warehouse but I sent a quick to text to stefano to tell him to tell the solider to put him in the basement. Evelyn doesn't know about this part of the house and I would like to keep it that way, I don't use it often as I mainly use the warehouse but when it's a bit more personal they go to the basement.

I quietly make my way down there, as soon as I open the door the smell of death engulfs me,good job I like it.

I walk past a few soldiers and give them a small nod, when I walk further in I hear screams and stefano and Lucas laughing, I swing the door open and see Tate or what ever the fuck his name is tied up to a chair with a bleeding nose and looking battered and bruised.

"Well" I say taking of my suit jacket and rolling up my sleeves "you enjoy hurting woman" I grab his chin harshly making him look at me, he smirks at me "you know Evelyn" he takes a breath "mmm" he says making me tighten my grip "now she felt good"

I punch him square in the face, "I'm going to put you in so much pain your going to be begging for death" now I smirk at him, I take a knife from my back pocket and stab him in the thigh, making sure to miss arteries.

He screams out in pain, Lucas quickly puts the blow torch on his leg to heal it, Tate lets out another scream.

This continues for the next 20 minutes "please, please stop" he cries out "there it is" I laugh "just kill me" I smile "what did I tell you, I knew I was right about this"

"You see, I feel like you don't deserve a quick death" I whisper in his ear "have fun dying of starvation and dehydration" I slice him once again and walk out of there.

I will give him a few more visits just to make sure he gets the pain he deserves.

I make my way back upstairs and into our bedroom, Evelyn is laying on her stomach with her hair everywhere, I give her a kiss on the forehead and get in the shower to wash the blood of before she sees.

After I'm done I wrap a towel around my waist and walk out, when I do I see Evelyn looking directly at me "good morning" I say to her "morning,where have you been" she questions, I walk over to my walk in ware drop and put on a pair of boxers and Greg sweat pants.

"What do you mean, I was in the shower" I say bluntly as I walk over to the bed "and where else" she says "just down stairs for a second why"

She leans in to me and instead of kissing me she goes to my ear "lies" she pulls away and walks into the bathroom, "Evelyn" I stop the bathroom door before she could shut it, she grabs her toothbrush and starts brushing her teeth.

I stand there and wait for her to finish, once she does she turns around to me, "and you want to know how I know your lying, your side of the bed is freezing cold,meaning you haven't been in it for a while and you take quick showers" she explains.

Shit, she's a clever woman "ok,I've just been doing mafia stuff" she hums and then walks past me, "what time are we picking up Noah" she questions "we have 3 ish hours" I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist, I pull her in for a kiss.

She pulls back and we smile at each other "you know I think we would make beautiful children" I say to her, she lets out a laugh, "maybe" she reply's back "I think we should"

"Should what" she says "have a baby,as long as they have your eyes" she laughs and then drags me out of the room. It was worth a try.

Maybe I can get Noah to ask Evelyn and then maybe she would really think about it.