~drop the mic~

Please ignore any mistakes in this chapter, I did it quite quickly

_____________________________

Any part from the interview things they do in kuwtk will be in bold :)

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

_____________________________

November 10th, 2019
2:05 PM

It's five days later, so three more days until the concert. Over the past few days I've spent 98 percent of my time at the studio, sleeping there, eating there. everything. Because we're really coming down to the wire with time. But so far we're actually ahead of schedule, we've produced seven songs in five days.

Everyone has stopped in, in the mean time. Khloe, Kourtney, Kim, Chris, Anthony, Kendall. Even Kanye came over to check it out and give me tips. I've also had the camera crew over for a few hours. Sebastian has also basically moved into the studio with me.

Today the camera crew were over, and had set up in the corner filming. While they were here, everyone in the room had to have a mic so they could hear us probably. I was sitting in a large spiny chair, with my feet up on the desk as I text people about different things. Thomas and Laura were working on some beats for a song, and Callum and Sarah were both sitting on the floor as they work on some background lyrics.
Sebastian had gone home to feed Marley and freshen up and just relax.

I was in the middle of texting, Tracie, who is making my outfit for the concert, she had sent me pictures of the outfit so far, and asking me what I would like changed. When I was interrupted by a call from Emily.

"Hello?" I said, putting the phone on speaker as it was a requirement while filming

"Kadie we've got a problem" she said quickly, making everyone in the room quickly look up from what they were doing.

"What do you mean we've got a problem?" I said rashly, all the worst possibilities running through my head.

"So a singer, found out that he's not going to be the last act of the night and is saying that he has to be the final act or he's not doing it"

Kadie: so I was just in the studio when I get a call from my manager, and she tells me that a singer found out that I'm going to be the last act of the night and he's not, so now he's saying that he has to be the final act or he's not doing it. Saying like, I'm doing this for free, the least you can do is make me the last act.
But everyone on my team and on the concert team, is agreeing with my manager saying that I have to be the last act of the night and it just wouldn't make sense for it to be any other way. But he's saying that he's going to pull out. Which would be catastrophic for the concert because he's probably the main headliner and if he were to pull out, loads of people would want a refund on their tickets and they wouldn't have enough time to resell the tickets and just it's a complete mess.

"What do you mean? He's not doing it?"

"I don't know Kadie but no one knows what to do because you have to be the last act of the night but if he's not, he's going to pull out" Emily said, we spent a while on the phone, before Emily said she has to go and sort it out.
In the end my team had to give him a small amount of money for him to be the second last act of the night. Which worked and it's all resolved now.

So the plan for the night is for me to make a very dramatic entrance to one of my loudest and most known songs, but I'm going to be wearing a mask, so no one will even know it's me. I'll play four of my most well known songs and then sing a new one before I'll throw down a smoke bomb and a trap door will open and I'll fall through it, but it will look like I just disappeared. My outfit is also crazy and way over the top. We also hired lots of dancers and spent lots on lighting for it to be absolutely crazy.