broken glass

Dom's P.O.V.
The day he left the hospital.

"Ey Sarah, jus calling to inform you that I'll be on my way." I told her and I could hear her scream excitedly at the top of her voice. "And please cook something I'm starving." I added and she agreed and hung up.
I waited for the doctor to come give me my discharge papers so I can sign and get the hell out of here. I heard the door open and thought it was the doctor coz i had my back facing the door. "Hey doc, don't forget that you shouldn't tell Grant that...." I kept quiet seeing it was Freddy. "Hey boo I came to take you home. I hope you're ready." He told me being all serious.
"Fred I'm not heading back to Grant's house. I'll be staying with a friend. And I can't tell you anything coz i dont want anyone of you coming to see me everyday. I need to think Freddy." I told him and he was a bit disappointed. "Oh i thought maybe you could come stay with us for a while. Maybe that might do you some good. My mom made your favourite." He said with a smile on his face which quickly changed to a frown when he noticed that i was serious about my secret whereabouts. "Fred I'll be Okay, I can't afford to add any more drama to what i have already. Imagine how your friend would take it if he found out that I'm staying with y'all and that we're sleeping in the same room?" He kept quiet knowing very well that I'm telling the truth. "That's what I thought. Now come gimme a hug so I can get out of here." I told him as he slowly stomped towards me as if he were giant in a small city. I smiled when his hands reached my body and caressed it and if it was fading away. He held me tight and he was startled as we heard the door handle jingle and it was the doctor. He let me go slowly and waited for the doctor to finish up with the discharged procedure and then the doctor left us to collect my stuff and leave the hospital.

Hey readers, do you think Dom is doing the right thing by distancing himself from his true love? I guess we'll never know.
Please leave any comments based in your thoughts.

_ubis.