Chapter 56: Lover

Can I go where you go?

Can we always be this close forever and ever?

And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever)

You're my Lover

"You look amazing," 

I couldn't help but shake my head as Blake told me the same thing over and over again. She is so proud of what she did. Indeed, she is a genius in fashion. 

"You must be proud of yourself," I teased her. 

I took a deep breath as I stared at myself in the mirror one more time. She was right, I looked amazing wearing a white modern floral boho lace long dress. The straps are thin and the neckline is just right, now too low and not too high. The dress looks elegant, with my hair tied up in a low messy bun. 

I can't believe today is the day

Three months after Harry proposed to me, recreating our senior prom night, I am finally marrying to love of my life. The only man my heart belongs to and I am so nervous about it. Not because I am having cold feet but because I am still in awe that I am finally in this place. 

"Is your vow all set?" Blake asked. 

I nodded with confidence. I have so much to say to Harry but I decided not to write my vows and let my feelings lead me on later. I've waited for this, I can't let my nerves ruin the day. 

Harry and I agreed not to see each other for a week before the wedding. I finished all the remaining wedding plans and communicated with him online. Which he approved all of it. Indeed, guys aren't very detailed-oriented when it comes to weddings. Blake is the one who designed my wedding dress, I told her I wanted a simple one. My 18-year-old self was slowly coming back as I was preparing for this wedding. And I am so thankful for Blake because she took all my inputs and the dress came out perfectly just as I wanted it. Harry hasn't seen the dress and I can't wait to see his face when he sees me on it.