Bad. Very Bad.

"I'M SORRY FOR STEALING THE TINY FUCKING TWINKY, DHEYA! I'LL STAY VIRGIN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! I'LL STOP READING WATTPAD AND CUSSING! HECK, I'LL DEDICATE MY FLATASS TO BUDDHA BUT PLEASE FOR HELL'S SAKE MOVE THE SWORD AWAY!"

You might be wondering what was happening. Just a normal occurrence in Yodheya's life. She was practicing her Kalari. Except, this was the practice of third eye.

The girls were staring at her in horror when Yodheya took lighted candles and tipped them over her closed eyes so that the molten wax could ensure that her eyes were sealed. Then, for further assurance, she covered her eyes with a thick black bandana firmly but not tight enough to give her an ache.

Before that, she ensured to bind Ayana's hand and legs before laying her down on the ground and keep three apples surrounding her head and one small papaya on her abdomen.

Then she sat down for a small prayer in from of a small puttara her Guruji gifted her when she announced her departure. After the small prayer, she lifted her sword and touched it to her head and chest, praying to the god of Kalari.

And that's when the screaming ensued. Even the rest of the girls were staring ahead fearfully whereas Divija was looking at the scene casually, as if seeing someone on the verge of doom with fruits decorating them was another regular thing that occurred in Bose household every other day.

"IS IT MY KNIFE KINK?! I'LL THROW AWAY ALL THE SHARP FUCKERS IN MY HOUSE! FUCK! I'LL CUT FOOD WITH MY CHANCLA! MAMÁ!!!!"

"Dude, isn't it risky? I mean we could use dolls, right?" Johanna said trying to distract Yodheya as the other two quietly tried to tiptoe their way to save Ayana but the other girl apparently had sharp senses.

"I won't chop her, Jo. And you better tell YuYu and MJ to back off before this blade lands on any of them."

Immediately the mentioned girls backed off, sending an apologetic look towards Ayana.

"NO! NO! NO! DON'T LEAVE ME WITH LUCIFER 2.0! I SWEAR I'LL DO ALL YOUR SHITS FOR 5 YEARS!"

"Yana, if you don't stop talking, I'll get distracted and then.."
Ayana immediately quietened with a small whimper. Her eyes shut tightly and her form shivering.

Now that everything was quiet, Yodheya's senses heightened greatly. Each little thing in her surroundings seemed to be loud to her ears. Nervous breathings of three, relaxed breathing of one and, scared-to-death breathing of one. Taking her position, she maneuvered her sword around herself, the taut muscles of her hand flexing. Her sweaty abs and strong thighs were visible due to the fact that she was wearing a sport bra and shorts.

(Omg my oc is so hot 🥵)

Her sword was cutting through the air very dangerously near Ayana's head, who shivered at the presence. For a few seconds, the sword very lightly touched the ground the again rose up. Yodheya's face twitched ever so slightly when she lifted her sword high up. Almost everyone in the room except the Bose sisters held their breath and suddenly, in a split-second, the sword landed so close to Ayana's head, almost touching her head.

Two apples were sliced. In the next few seconds, Yodheya sliced the third apple too. Now for the most dangerous one. Papaya. As if understanding the gravity of the situation, Divija tensed slightly too.

Yodheya touched the tip of her sword near Ayana's waist several time. The girls in the room were breathing heavily. Despite the air conditioning in the room, a nervous drop of sweat fell down Yodheya's brow. The presence she felt was too light, almost unnoticeable. This was bad, too bad. This wasn't supposed to happen.

From a distance, the girls only saw nervousness etched on the fighter's face as she moved her sword in the air surrounding Ayana's abdomen. After a couple minute or so, the sword in a blink of an eye, fell on the papaya and sliced it almost fully. The blade was one hair away from touching Ayana's skin.