Older Brother? he has one?

It was when Takemichi visited Draken after the fight with moebius Draken had met him.

Takemichi's older brother.

Somehow he really didn't expect Takemichi to have a sibling for he never saw anyone in his house. Though the house was too big for him to live alone.

Draken watched as Takemichi walked into his hospital room, a bit confused when he saw another figure beside him. The figure was a bit familiar if you asked him.

"Takemitchy, who is this?" Draken pointed to the figure. The figure looked like in their age, probably another one of his friends. right?

Wrong, he got a big wrong.

"Ah! Draken-kun, Meet my older brother! Akihiko, Hanagaki Akihiko"

The older brother nodded at him.

Draken was shocked. Not only because the guy looked young and small, but he didn't expect this. He never met him and they -the Toman- expected Takemichi to be an only child.

Sure, he only went to Takemichi's house just once before but he never stayed long enough, and in that stay, he never catched even a glimpse of the older in his big house.

He was so lost in thought he didn't even hear Takemichi introduce him to his brother.

The brother was small, a lot smaller than Draken but a little bit taller than Takemichi. Probably by three or four centimeters. But unlike Takemichi, he had an authority aura surrounding him, he also looked like he could pack a mean punch.

He was different than their Takemichi, he is strong.

But one thing that made Draken couldn't deny the fact he was Takemichi's older brother was his captivating blue eyes. His blue eyes were identical to Takemichi's. They held the same warmth even when the shapes were different. They looked a little dead though.

Before he could observe the older more, a cold but soft voice interrupted his thought.

"So,.. you're the infamous 'Draken-kun', huh." Akihiko tilted his head upwards, his eyes had an unknown glint in them.

Draken gulped.

He was not the one to be easily intimidated, usually, he was the one who was intimidating to others. But he would be honest that Takemichi's older brother looked terrifying at that moment and if look was going to kill, he was sure he would be dead multiple times already.

He didn't know what he should say because he knew, it was not a question, it was a statement. The tension was too thick he could cut it with a knife.

Thankfully for Draken, Takemichi who was oblivious to all of the tension answered his brother cheerfully.

"Yeah Aki-nii! Draken-kun is so awesome and he's strong!"

If it was in another situation, his cheeks would get warmer at the compliment Takemichi threw at him. But this time, the dark aura around his brother got darker and he knew Takemichi just signed him up with death.

"ah.. is that so"

Draken would really appreciate it if someone decided to interrupt them at that moment. But he knew it would never going to happen so he cried internally. At a time like this, he missed the existence of the short blonde with the black orbs.

He noticed the older's eyes softened when he looked at Takemichi though.

"o-oh yeah, here Takemitchy" Draken decided to ignored the other as he addressed Takemichi "From Mikey, he said to give it to you"