ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝘼𝙃𝘼𝘿
------------------------------------------------------------

 🇷 🇴 🇺 🇳 🇩  1

Na'mani  and Sahad walked into his house with smiles on their face which grew more and more by the second.

Na'mani went ahead to his master bathroom and began to undress herself. She connected her phone to his inbuilt speakers that surrounded his room, bathroom and closet.

Frozen by Sabrina Claudio began playing and Na'mani stepped into the hot shower. The water touched her skin and her muscles instantly relaxed. With the warmth of the water being her only interest in that moment, she jumped when she felt Sahad's kisses on her shoulders to her neck and licked all the way up behind her ear.

She tilted her head to the left giving him more access and really savouring his touch. His hands trailed to the front of her body toying with her nipples inbetween his thumbs. His right hand went teasingly lower to her bikini line.

Na'mani's bottom lip was stuck between her teeth and her eyes fluttered closed. Sahad moved his middle finger to her clit rubbing it into painfully slow circles. He wanted mani to crave his touch.

His left hand gripped her throat squeezing it at the fingertips.

"Sahad please" Na'mani breathed out. Thats exactly what he wanted to hear. He rubbed the circles a little faster at the pace Na'mani liked. She threw her head back so it was laying against his right shoulder. Na'mani moved her hips the same pace as Sahad's fingers. Sahad slowly inserted his middle finger into her dampened warmth.

"mmm fuckkkk" she hissed. The feeling instensified as her breathing became heavier and heavier and heavier.

Sahad felt warm liquid leak onto his fingers. He turned mani around where she desperately took his hand and sucked off the fingers where her juices leaked onto and stared at him in the eyes as she sucked up every single drop.

Sahad grabbed her throat once again and brought her into a steamy, slow, arousing kiss. Her tongue glided across his bottom lip and her hand made its way to his partially erect penis and began to stroke it. His mouth opened up a little more giving Na'mani the chance to shove her tongue further down his throat exchanging a large amount of saliva.

The exchanging of saliva's did nothing more than turn the two on even more.

Na'mani dropped down onto her knees and slowly licked the tip and sucking on it like a lollipop before releasing it with an audible pop.

She did it once again before spitting on it and pushing further more inches into her mouth. One of her hands found her clit and rubbed it before shoving in one finger allowing her eyes to roll back and moan onto his piece sending vibrations throughout his body.

She came back up onto sucking on to his most sensitive part, the tip and jerked him off extremely fast with her other available hand.

"Face fuck me." Na'mani pleaded with her tongue out. Sahad slapped his penis onto her touch and slowly bucked his hips going faster gradually. With the time span of 1 minute they both orgasmed togther. Na'mani moaned at the taste of his ejaculation.

Mani put her finger into Sahad's mouth where he slowly licked more of her juices off and picked her up turning off the water and carrying her into the warm bedroom.

He carefully placed her onto his bed hovering over her and sucked onto her neck leaving his mark onto his territory.

"69 right now" Sahad said smacking her ass and laying down.