Chapter81:Reminisce

~Y/N's POV~
I was taking a nap in the living room, I may or may not have been cooped up in the main mansion's office for the last 24 hours doing my job because I could. Everyone was kinda busy and couldn't stop me. Chihiro has been a great assistant, I saw her trying to get to know me more so she could easily read my mood and what I wanted and needed, She's competent.

I had fallen asleep on the couch after laying there earlier today when I came downstairs to get myself a cup of water since Chihiro had been peacefully sleeping, She needs sleep too so I let her. I sat down for awhile to just watch the sunrise from the window but I ended up falling asleep. I awoke from arguing noises, I slowly got up and looked around and I saw Zoe and Tobio having a screaming session at the bottom of the stairs, Everyone seemed to have heard it too since they were all sleepily walking to the hall to see what was going on.

I slowly got up and leaned onto the wall at the entrance to the living room, I just stood there watching them have a fight, It was their argument but when I see someone get hit, I'm stepping in. Zoe raised her hand and slapped him hard "I WAS JUST USING YOU!" She exclaimed as Tobio looked shocked, I walked over to them and stood between them "Y/N?" I heard him say faintly and without a word I slapped her too but harder, she fell to the floor. Everyone gasped, Zoe glared at me and before she could grab me, Tobio stood between us, his arms protecting me. Zoe looked like she's seen a ghost when her ring scratched Tobio's neck and it bled. It wasn't badly bleeding but doesn't change the fact that he is hurt. "I'm okay, It's okay, As long as it isn't you getting hurt again." He mumbled as I hugged him "Do you still love Zoe?" I whispered and he shook his head, I made him sit on the side of the stairs, I call out to the maids and told them to quickly pack Zoe's Things. I slapped her again and again and again and again.... her face was already red and her lip was bleeding, I reach for her hair and drag her out of the door, the maids that carried her bags following me, I threw her to the ground and throw her bag right onto her face "I always had a feeling that you were just using my cousin." I said to her, I can see fear and anger in her eyes but I just turned back and slammed the doors at her face.

I sighed and walked up the stairs, Tobio was getting treated by his sister and I dragged myself to my room and go in the bathroom, I took a quick shower and placed a shirt and shorts on, Kenma walked in and hugged me as I dried my hair, He kept kissing my cheeks and neck and kept giving me cute expressions through his mirror reflection, I finished drying my hair and turned to kiss him, Damn, I'm really tired... "Are you okay? You're a little pale..." He asked and I nodded but I felt kinda sick but decided not to say anything because I did overwork myself... We laid down on the bed and he kept me in his arms as I fell asleep.

~Third Person POV~
As the two slept, The new members of the family just witnessed the most scariest thing in their lives. Helia, Mirai, Natsuko, Felix and Masakazu were sitting in the living room area along with their significant others.

"The Master of the House is scary..." Helia mumbled "My Twin Sister must've been scared to death when that happened to her years ago..." Mirai said "That happened to your sister!?" Natsuko exclaimed "Don't you remember? She caused a scene at that exact spot years ago..." Daishō said "I remember that day clearly... It was... Eventful..." Lev said as a shiver travelled up his spine "Y/N literally stepped on broken glass, punched your sister and sliced off her hair before letting the guards drag her away..." Miwa said as she reminisce over that day "Remember when she turned that hair into a wig?" Alisa laughed and everyone seemed interested.

They spent the rest of the day, the whole family  except for Kenma and Y/N gathering at the living room to share stories about Y/N's impulsive behavior from the past, they were all scared but enjoyed the stories. "Remind me not to get on her bad side..." Masakazu mumbled "Yeah, she even made fun of Daishō's ex girlfriend during a festival just because that girl hurt Shō's feelings in the past..." Mirai chimed "She's a very interesting person..." Felix said and they chuckled.

"Do we still have the wig?" Alisa asked and one of the maids got it and brought it to them, the brown wig and Mirai gaged "My sister really was an idiot." She said as she took a photo and sent it to her sister "She's so mad!" Daishō said and Mirai showed everyone the conversation with her sister. Mira was cursing Mirai about the wig and everyone just laughed. "Did you know that no matter how impulsive she is, she gets a lot of things done?" Daisuke said and they all nodded "Like? How the hell is that possible?" Keiji said and they just shrugged.

Suddenly a laugh caught their attention, it was coming from the garden, when they checked, they saw Y/N holding onto Kenma's arms as he tried to help her walk on the little path stones at the gardens "Power Up Step!" Kenma said and Y/N laughed as she hopped onto the stone a few meters away and as she regained balance, Kenma gave her a quick kiss on the lips "That was the power up?" She asked as she chuckled and he nodded, leaving another kiss on her forehead, they laughed at their childish ways but as they hopped onto the next stone, Y/N lost balance and pulled the two of them down to the grass.

"You have a leaf stuck on your head!" Y/N pointed out "So do you!" Kenma said and they both took the leaves out of each other's hair before breaking into a fit of laughter.

The others watched from afar just admired how adorable their relationship was.

Word Count:1100