57

A/N: I LOVE SEXUAL TENSION !!!

Jungkook strips off his work attire and puts on sweatpants for added comfort. He brings some cut up fruit for the couple to snack on and heads out for the balcony.

Y/N's makeup was still intact so she decided not to change it, and went downstairs to grab two wine glasses and a bottle of white whine from the kitchen, taking it out with her onto the balcony.

A smirk grows on his face upon seeing her figure, "Don't you look gorgeous.." Jungkook takes a seat on the loveseat bench, placing the fruit on the end table next to him. "What's underneath that robe of yours?"

"Nothing.." she teases, looking back at Jungkook over her shoulder. He looked rather comfortable on the bench, leaning back against it as he eyed her choice of attire.

She walks over to him, timidly setting herself on his lap. "Well, barely anything," she corrects herself, leaning forward to reach a red grape before popping it into her mouth. She leans back slowly, pressing her back softly against his chest.

"Hm, you look stunning," Jungkook mumbles as he presses a kiss to her neck. His arms wrap around her waist and he opens his mouth for her to drop some grapes into his mouth.

"Let's name some places to go to for our vacation," Jungkook says as he munches away on the fruit.

"Okay so, a hot country. There's a ton of countries in Asia with beautiful beaches. Philippines maybe?" she suggests whilst popping some grapes into his mouth.

"Somewhere with a beach. I wanna see you in a bikini," he teases, sending a flirty wink her way.

"I'm pretty sure you've seen me in a bikini, no?"

A while ago, a colleague at the firm held a pool party in their home and everyone from the firm actually attended it, including Jungkook and Y/N. However the two despised each other at the time, so they barely paid much attention to one another back then.

"I didn't pay attention to what you wore," Jungkook admits cheekily. Honestly, he didn't even know she went to the party.

"We can go to the Philippines. I think it'll be fun," Jungkook agrees right away. However, another idea comes to mind. "We can travel to other places too during these two weeks. Tokyo, Paris, anywhere you want to go. I can convince dad to let us relax for a bit longer."

"Two weeks is more than enough time. And don't bother Mr Jeon, he's already done a lot for us by giving us two weeks off," she scolds him, trying to sound as humble as possible.

"Tokyo and Paris sound fun.. I think Paris is enticing me at the moment," she chuckles. She always wanted to see if Paris was really like how it was portrayed in the movies.

"We can go to Paris and the Philippines then," Jungkook decides with a chuckle to follow.

Rubbing her arms with his hands, he tries to keep her body warm and closer to his embrace. "I'm appreciative of having a break, but I wish it was longer. I've never had a break before in my whole career."

"Neither have I, it's gonna feel weird not being at work for so long," she sighs, resting her head against his shoulder. "I heard Mr Jeon has a ton of cases for us when we get back, so I guess it's okay since we'll be drowning in work."