Part: 8 Taehyung's Jealousy

Errors fixed

[At the day before going to award show]

(Taehyung came to call Y/N if she rdy Or not but he become stunned when he saw Y/n

(Taehyung came to call Y/N if she rdy Or not but he become stunned when he saw Y/n. She was looking so elegant nd beautiful in red saree that Taehyung was fascinating by her charm.)

Taehyung pov: Why she look so beautiful in everything. Does all Indian girls are really beautiful or just my Y/n.
(His eyes widen when he realise) wait why I said *MY Y/N* ahh!!. I should stop thinking more. Ok should I compliment her? I think no need she doesn't like me then why I be nice to her. I'll act cold from now on

(He went near Y/N nd gave her a small box when she opened it was a pendant in which Taehyung nd her name was engraved. Her face light up with a smile when she look at the pendant but her smile faded when Taehyung coldly said.)

Taehyung: Wear it for party nd yes it's expensive so u want it or not but u have to wear it coz u don't have any choice. Now wear nd showoff in Media.
(She was happy as first when she saw that pendant but when he said it just for show off she become sad)
Y/N: Ok I'll wear it.

(Taehyung rolled his eyes nd turned he walking to the door nd she was wearing the pendant but her hair stuck from back with that. Taehyung was about to walk out but when he turned back again. She was struggling to untangle her hair with pendant he stopped nd went back to her. He stand in front of her nd grab her hands to stop.)
Taehyung: Stop... I'll help u.

(She was startled when she look up Taehyung hold her hands but she nodded to let him help coz she actually need help now. Y/n down her hands nd Taehyung unraveling her tangled hair from pendant when both of them eyes locked. Taehyung come bit close to her she gulped nd shut her eyes. He was staring her face nd when his eyes went from her eyes to her lips without realising he lean to her lips to kiss her but his phone ring nd Y/n open her eyes nd look Taehyung face inches close to hers. Taehyung was also startled when she open her eyes nd with the phone ring He move back his face hurriedly. He quickly done to unravel her hair with pendant with look into her eyes nd went out without saying a word nd here y/n heart still beating fast remembering what just happened.)

(At the time in car there was a awkward silence between them both can't look each other. But Taehyung was smiling to looking Y/n coz she feeling shy nd not facing him. They both reached to the venue)

[At Award show]