Chapter 21 Crazy Party [Part 1]

Crush On Mr. Bad Boy

Chapter 21 Crazy Party [Part 1]

A/N: AGAIN, I'M SORRY FOR THE SHITTY GRAMMAR

"So, how do I look?" I asked, spinning around so Kasay and Dustin could get a good view of me in the dress.

"Oh my god! You look fucking stunning! I feel like I fucking retard thinking I should throw it out instead of giving it to you!" Kasay squealed as she grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me.

Dustin just sat on the bed staring at me. I couldn't describe the emotion in his eyes, but it was one I've never seen before.

"Dustin." I called for him.

He shook his head clearing his thoughts and looked up at me. "Huh?"

"What do you think?" I asked as I spun around for me to get a view of my whole body.

His eyes scanned my body, taking in every detail carefully. I noticed a bead of sweat trickle down from his forehead to his neck. He was probably nervous about Kasay being there.

"Um, you l-look really ni-nice." he stuttered.

I smiled and thanked him before I sat down on the bed. Kasay grinned as she walked out of my bedroom. I groaned in frustration before burying my face in my hands.

"When's your step-mom coming home?" Dustin asked sounding worried.

I shrugged. "I have no idea, I guess around six or six thirty."

"So we have to be out of here by five forty five, in case she comes back earlier than we expect." he mumbled to himself.

"Who's using the math now?" I teased.

He flashed me a cute smile showing off his left dimple, before he shook his head and leaned against my headboard.

"I still don't know how to face him." I admitted.

His ocean blue eyes were filled with concern and worry.

"You could try to convince him to forgive you, the Rosaline you are everyday."

The corner of my lips lifted up into a small smile.

"That's actually a good idea." I smiled.

He smiled too. But my smile fell once I realised something.

"But wouldn't he be suspicious about me knowing what's going on in his life?"

Dustin bit his bottom lip. "You could just hint at it, just hint at forgiving someone he's mad at. Or try telling a story about someone in a similar situation, and how not forgiving someone doesn't help at all."

"I'll try that." I smiled.

He nodded before Kasay came in with a big pink box. I cocked an eyebrow at her.

"What's that?" I questioned.

"Your step mom's makeup kit." Kasay grinned.

My mouth fell open. "What?!"

Kasay nodded before closing the door behind her. She walked over to where I was sitting and placed the makeup box beside me.

"I'm still glad you had some of that hair coloring left. Or we could never make it." Kasay beamed at me.

I touched my hair which was still a little damp. Kasay dyed my hair earlier with the hair dye left from last time. But we? We could never make it? What does she mean by that?