57

Y/n Perspective

I woke up, seeing myself in a dark abandoned room. Literally, people are too obsessed with someone beautiful smart like me.

Oh what now? I'm honestly scared of darkness and abandoned buildings, but that mother fucking woman taxi driver literally bring me here, she should've bring me in a more upgraded building.

I sighed, as expected. Why do she expect that I'll cry—

"So you wake up?" A cringey small forced voice spoke in the nowhere, making me cry the shit outta me. I saw a girl in the shadows. "Shh, please don't cry!" She said with her forced tiny voice.

"I'm crying because you sound like shit, literally." I said, almost cackling. I was about to speak but she went close to me with a knife poking my throat teasingly. "Oh is that so?" I didn't expect the woman's voice to be hot.

"Shut the fuck up, you probably have a secret relationship with MY DARLING!" The woman spoked with her hurt and delusional voice, i cleared my throat as sighed. "I know and you seem to be upset, but actually. I had a boyfrien—" I got into goosebumps when she start to move the knife on my lips.

"Did i ask you to speak? Hm?" I shook my head as a response, making her chuckle. "Dear, even if you got a boyfriend. I knew that jungkook liked you, the way he place his hand on your back! It's almost near your ass!" She said with her furious voice.

I sighed, "Because my ass is ten times bigger than your—" I gasped when the knife start to slit my skin of my cheek, "Shut up." She whispered in my ears.

"Anyways, i want you to give me his number. Let's see if he could save you in 10 minutes or you'll be pushed in that large hole." She pointed at the hole behind me, a large hole on the floor that's already broken. "It's 20 floors, remember that." She said with a laugh right after.

"Ohh! S-s-shiver my t-t-timbers!" I said sarcastically as i rolled my eyes, she just snickered and snitch my phone which is on my bag, "What the fuck is his number?" She asked, i was about to speak "Why do you need to sw—" i flinched when i saw a gun pointing at me.

"Just say the number, you goddamn talkative shit!" She said with a scream, i said his number anxiously. Making her grin widely, she dialed it as she saw the number popping out of her screen.

I stared at the floor, not really knowing how to feel.

I don't know why i just joke everything around, i need therapy? But i already took lots of therapy sessions but didn't help me though. I guess after all, i didn't care in what situation i am anymore. I don't care if im in danger or if i will di— but somehow, I'm scared to die. Not knowing what's gonna happen to the future.

I'm scared to die because i know someday, there will be no life like this anymore. I know God will end this good and bad souls of us, the planets, stars, and everything, someday.

A teardrop fell dramatically in my eyes as i look down, i still wanted to enjoy life. I wanted to get married with jin! I wanted us to get married— and have children then watch him playing dolls, cars, saying his old dad jokes and doing silly faces with our future children with a wide smile, Oh God damnit.

______

Jungkook Perspective

"Heyy koook~ You might not know me but actually I'm your biggest fan!" A girl said with her small child voice, i regret answering it. I was about to put the call down, not until i saw the camera pointing at that familiar girl.