Chapter 8

Wattpad was acting up today when I tried to update Chapter 7. Some parts of it was deleted!! Im sooo angry! I added some of Chapter 7 to this one so its a bit crappy. Basically the part that got deleted was that Jack had gone to a CLUB PARTY the previous night.

:(( sorry guys! ILY!
_______

-Jack POV-

I got back from the studio farely late. I got home and found Hannah was watching Netflix. I sneaked in to surprise her.

"I missed you today." I whispered and kissed her cheek. It made Hannah jump slightly then giggle. Cutest giggle.

"I actually missed you too." She said pulled me next to her. We cuddled on the couch. "What are we watching?" I asked pulling her closer.

"Teen Wolf." She said excitedly.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh my god. This is what I have to put up with for the rest of my life?"

She laughed. "You'd make me pretty happy if you did."

A silence passed.

"Call me crazy." I started. "But I could get used to coming home to you. Living with you too."

"What? We kissed once and suddenly your hatred towards me changed." She laughed.
"I didn't hate you Han. I hated the fact that I had to get married." I rubbed her back gently. "I think you're pretty amazing."

"Really?"

"Yeah babe. Its just...I'm happier than I thought I'd be." I said kissing her forehead

"Its pretty late Jack." She aid. "We should head to bed."

After a while Hannah fell asleep in my arms. I started played with her hair absentmindedly and stared at her for a while. I was kind of attracted to her after that kiss.

That kiss. Thinking of it just made my skin burn, I wanted her but I'd never try anything stupid now.

She's special.

-Hannah POV-

I woke up alone in bed that morning. I turned over and the side of the bed next to me hadn't even been slept in. I remember Jack coming home and falling asleep in his arms a few hours ago yet he wasn't here.

It made me kind of sad but maybe he left to the studio or Johnson's house. But when I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen, I saw Jack sprawled on the couch. He's so cute when he snores.

I went into the kitchen and decided on making pancakes for us. I was just about to get a mix out if the cupboard when I felt familiar strong arms around me.

"Morning sleepy head." I giggled as Jack kissed my collarbone. It sent tingles down my spine.

"Morning beautiful." He said in a sexy, raspy kind of voice. "I like your hair." He teased and ran a hand through my knotted hair.

"Shut up." I pushed him away playfully and started the pancakes. Jack poured us some OJ just as I finished the last one and set the plate on the table.

"Nope. You sit here." He said and pulled me down onto his lap. He slid his hands around my waist and stared at me for a while.

"What?" I giggled and looked away from his intense stare.

"Nothing." He chucked and ran a finger down my bare arm. "I was just thinking how different things were a few days ago. I couldn't even imagine holding you and kissing you."

I shrugged. "I get what you mean. I didn't think I'd like you that way, apart from the arranged marriage."

"So you do like me." He smirked.

I punched him playfully. "You're making me rethink my answer."

"Its okay." He laughed. "Because I really like you."

That made my insides do a backflip. I can't believe Jack just admitted his feelings about me. I didn't know what to say.

"You're quiet. That's definitely a bad thing."

"No." I said uncertainly. "Its just...why me? I know you have to marry me. But you don't have to like me."

"You're different - "

I laughed. "Dont give me that 'you're different from most girls' crap Jack. I want a real answer."

"I mean it. Most girls wouldn't mind marrying Jack Gilinsky - great voice, goodlooks, the money and I'm famous."

"Don't forget cocky." I joked

He laughed then turned serious. "You're not like that, you probably would have kissed my ass because of the money but you didn't. You actually hated me."

"That's not what I want in a husband I guess." I started. "Its no good if you're super rich and hot but a complete empty vessel."

He leaned in and kissed me softly. His lips lingered against mine before pulling away, it wasn't lusty. It was meaningful.

"What are your thoughts on me now?" He asked pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"My thoughts?" I asked. "You proved me wrong. You're not the careless jerk I thought you were, you're super sweet and I like that about you."

He nuzzled his face in my neck. "I just want to take care of you babe." He whispered and tightened his grip around my waist.

We stayed like that for what seemed like hours before he had to leave.

-

Later that day I recieved a text from Megan, she had yelled at me to check Jack's Instagram page ASAP. I managed to tell her about this morning and how sweet Jack had been.

"Do it now! That son of a - " she yelled.

"Okay Megan!" I stopped her. "I will, okay calm down!"

"No- " she started. "Oh wait JJ just got back so I've gotta go." She ended the call without waiting for a goodbye. If JJ was at Megan now then Jack would be home soon. Megan has always been a social butterfly but I've never taken to her likeness. I think its stupid but yet I still have Twitter and IG.

Obeying Megan, I logged into IG and went to Jack's profile. He posted a picture of him and the guys at the club last night but that was it, I decided to check his tagged pictures. Maybe I'm missing something Megan had seen.

That when it hit me hard.

Jack was tagged in about five pictures by fans with some black haired girl. She was totally beautiful and put any girl - including me - to shame with her perfect looks, body and hair. Apparently her name is Melissa.

But that wasn't what made tears roll down my cheeks. It was the fact that Jack was locking lips with Melissa in most of the pictures. They seemed to be in a heated session in the other one.

My heart felt really broken. Why would Jack tell me all those sweet meaningless words after he got with someone else.

I broke out into heavy sobs just as the door opened and Jack walked in. He must have realized that i knew because the first thing he said was:

"Han, let me explain."