➪SEVENTEEN

"You should actually stay in route

"You should actually stay in route. Give me a hour and I'll be ready. I have to go to my restaurant in a few, then the corporates office" I could hear Nicco's voice as he spoke to Hudson. I heard the elevator come open about a half a minute ago so I'm guessing he's brought something here.

Hudson rarely ever even steps a few feet away from his car, let along coming here to Nicco's apartment. The only time I've witnessed him do that was when he walked me here the first time, and every time after that I've done it myself.

Hudson tells Nicco that he understands and I can hear the elevator doors fully close before I make my way down the cold steps, feeling the sensation gripping me at my toes and heels. The stairs don't creek, which is another thing about Nicco that seems perfect. Perfect man, perfect body, perfect aura, perfect apartment.

Just as my feet come to contact with the last stair I run into Nicco who was about to take his first step, attempting to use the stairs that would later lead to his bedroom. Which is probably where he thought I was, given that he had a small white bag in his hand. The first thing he did was crack a small smile before gently handing it to me, making me raise an eyebrow in confusion.

Nevertheless I take the bag, trusting that he wouldn't give me just anything. I ramble through the bag until I pull out a plastic container.

"Have to eat something first. I made eggs and waffles" he touched my waist gently before leaning in to kiss me. His kiss feels so warm and wonderful that it makes me close my eyes and feel as if only I exist in this small moment. But it all ends when he pulls away, his smile still there.

He takes my hand and guides me the rest of the way, only stopping once we approach the island in his kitchen. I climb into a chair and pull my legs up as he sits a plate in front of me with orange juice in a clear glass cup.

"Thank you" my voice is still aching from the series of moaning I yelled last night when he was deep inside me. He cuts me a small smile before leaning down onto his elbow, resting his head in his hand as he looks at me.

His stare almost makes me go weak, but the subtle aching between my legs convince me that that's not an option, so I don't. But that doesn't mean that I wasn't nervous. Yes he was deep inside me, touching everything he could, but he makes me feel butterflies.

I take my eyes away from his as I take a bite of the waffle he made me. It's delicious, blueberries inside, and so sweet. I don't ask for syrup, there's no need.

"My mothers recipe. She taught me everything I know. Which is why people come in and out of Acadia." He lets me know that he uses his mothers recipes and I'm not mad at him one bit for it. If this tastes as good as it does, just imagine what other tricks she has up her sleeve.

"I'd like to meet her one day" I say, swallowing down the deliciousness. I take a small sip of my juice as Nicco stands up completely, turning his back to me and walking to the other side of the kitchen.