Monty x Female! Reader

゚・:*✿ This oneshot was requested by Melody_Danganronpa

✰✰✰

Sneaking in the Pizzaplex after hours was definitely NOT a good idea. Why you ask? I honestly don't know. I just wanted to see how it would be after closing? But now I'm stuck here until 6 AM. With a weird rabbit lady,plus the animatronics hunting me down. That's always fun.

But on the bright side,the star of the show himself,Freddy Fazbear was nice enough to help me out. And boy am I thankful for that.

✿*:・°♡

I put this card in the ATM machine thing- (I forgot what they were called I'm sorry) and it sucked up the card! And I can't get it out. Freddy told me about these "Glamrock Gifts" and he said it would help get the card out. So I went to go look for it.

✰✰✰

'Now where could the gifts be?' I thought to myself. After looking around for a bit I finally spot the gift box sitting on a desk in a somewhat dark room. "Aha! Found it!" I accidentally said aloud,I then hear a security bot coming my way 'oh no it must've heard me say that..' I thought whilst attempting to run away only to be grabbed by the security bot,and of course it sets off an alarm.

"No,no! Let me go!" I yelled,pushing the bots chest in an attempt to escape,luckily it worked. I ran as fast as my legs could take me into the room,and quickly grabbed the gift and hid in a randomly placed stroller.

I hear fast and heavy footsteps coming my way,I almost stop breathing,shaking in fear.

"Hey c'mon out..we're only trying to help.." Monty spoke. He was getting closer and closer,I knew if I dont move now he'd find me. 'Alright I need to come up with a plan...okay,as soon as he gets close to the stroller I'll run for the exit.' I  thought to myself,hopefully it works.

Monty was walking around the room,looking for me. I tried not to make a single sound,as I'd surely be done for if he found me..which he might. He was getting too close for comfort. That's when I decided to jump out of the stroller and run.

"Hey! Get back here!" Monty yelled,chasing after you. As I was running,I didn't see the wall in my way,and ran face first into it. Lucky me...

Monty was now towering over me. I covered my face with my hands as I shakily said "P-please don't hurt me.." Tears were coming out at this point,as you knew it was the end for you..

"I won't hurt 'cha.." Monty spoke,kneeling down. "R..really?" I asked,I didn't know whether to believe him or not.

"I won't,I swear." He says,extending a hand to help me up. I reluctantly take it,standing up slowly. "Thank you.." I said,being careful not to aggravate him in any way.

"What's your name?" Monty asks,still holding onto my hand. I hesitated before answering "..It's Y/N.."

"That's a nice name ya got there." He replies,winking at me. For some reason I felt my face heat up. "Uh yeah..thanks" I said. "What's a girl like you doing here  at this time of night?" He asks,raising an "eyebrow."

"To be honest...I don't really know. I guess I kind of wanted to see how the Pizzaplex would be after hours.." I explained. "Hm,well.." there was a long pause. "I guess you could uh,stay with me until it re-opens?" He says it more of like a question.

"I would very much like that,thank you so much!" I cheered. "It's no problem." He responds before walking me to his room.

✰✰✰

I must say,his room does look nice. It's definitely got a lot of green everywhere. I was currently sitting on the couch with Monty. There was a long but comfortable silence before I spoke up. "Once again thank you so much." I say. "You're welcome" he says,giving a toothy grin. " I decide to make a bold move and hug him.

He says a quick "woah" in suprise. He soon after returns the hug. "Hey uhh,is it okay if we stay like this the rest of the night?" I ask,my face heating up once again.

"Yeah I don't see why not." Monty replies.

✰✰✰

(A/N): Sorry if the ending felt off,and if the plot felt rushed. Hopefully not,apologies if so. But yeah thanks for the request!