Character ; Lunaria

(Edited 6/20/22)

Title(s):

Messenger of Celestia

Goddess of Prosperity

Archon of Cynthis

Constellation:

Nocemis Lunar

| Noc - meaning 'night'. Emis - part of the name Artemis. Lunar - adjective pertaining to the moon. |

Gnosis:

Cynthis

| Cynthis - derived from Cynthia; a peotic name [though rare] for the Moon, personified as a goddess |

_______________________________

Talents:

Grace in the Spear

Normal Attack: performs up to 6 rapid attacks.

Charged Attack: uses a certain amount of stamina to thrust polearm upward. If Elemental Burst is fully charged, Lunaria will leave a Cynthis mark on the enemy when using Charged Attack.

Plunge Attack: plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.

Archery

Lunaria holds a wide knowledge of weapons.

Press: switches from polearm to a bow formed out of pure Cynthis energy.

Charged Bow Attack: if arrow is held long enough, the white glow will spread into a star, dealing AoE Cynthis damage on the opponents.

Stars and the Moon

Press: Lunaria raises a hand in the air, summoning a circle of light underneath an opponent (up to 3). The circle erupts in a pillar of light, dealing Cynthis DMG.

Hold: Lunaria teleports to the other side of the battlefield, and while unseen, places a Cynthis mark on the opponents. Once Lunaria reappears, white slashes of Cynthis explode onto the opponents, dealing heavy Cynthis DMG.

"My power... it is focused on the cover of night."

Brightest Glow

Even in the darkest corners, the light of the moon will still shine bright.

Lunaria's eyes glow white as three stars falls from the sky and hover in front of her. From those stars, Lunaria summons her sword, then swings the blade horizontally at enemies, dealing heavy AoE Cynthis damage.

[If Lunaria is C3, she will be able to use her sword after the attack for a short period of time. C4 will increase that time by 5 seconds.]

Midnight's Grace

Passive talent 1

After activating Stars and the Moon, Lunaria gains CRIT RATE and CRIT DMG bonus by 25% for 12 seconds.

Lunar Eclipse

Passive talent 2

After activating Brightest Glow, Lunaria increases teammates ATK by 30% of her own ATK% for 20 seconds.

Lunar Weapons

When crafting weapons, Lunaria refunds 20% of the materials used.

Constellation:

*Glow of the Moon
*Celestial Power
*Return of Cynthis
*From beyond the light of Teyvat
*Rise of prosperity
*Journey from beyond