Suspicious

Tony's POV 

a few days before the tests were sent back

I was checking over the tests one last time when I noticed something.

Peter Parker

Score: 0%

That's odd, I looked back at the reports I had. The school gave me a school report on how all the kids do in classes, they said it would help me figure out who would help best.

I looked back at Peters report and instead of all his grades being bad they were lol A or A+. His attendance was not the best. Apparently he just randomly disappears occasionally. But the test and grades weren't lining up.

Did he fail on purpose?

I think he did!

"FRIDAY scan for anymore tests and grades like this ones" I asked the A.I.

"Got it boss"  FRIDAY responded "There seems to be one more report like the one you have. Would you like me to read it for you?" She asked.

"Ya fri go ahead and do that" I asked.

"Alex Brock, 16 years old with the grades of A and B+ Her test score was a 38%" FRIDAY informed me.

"A little more believed but not enough" I smirked.

"FRIDAY send all the tests back and talk to the teacher about Peters score and we'll just wait for Alex" I orders the A.I.

"Yes boss" the A.I replied.

Alex was smart. She could help A lot.

So would just mean that maybe Stark Industries would get two interns this time.

Who knows.

A/N

I know