The high inquisitor?

The next day after breakfast all the students went to their classes and the quartet and their class went to have DADA with the new Professor Umbridge.

When they entered the classroom and sat down, some students were playing with a paper bird and flew with it around the classroom and the rest of others just talked with each other before class started. "Bring it over here. Over here"

"Oh, go on Seamus. Go on, get it"

Seamus slapped it and it flew away to Crabbe who shot something with it with his catapult until Umbridge went into the classroom and shot it down at the same time quieting the class. And of course had her constant fake smile. "Good morning children"

Everyone turned to her and not answering.

"Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations. O-W-Ls, more commonly known as OWLs. Study hard and you will be rewarded. Fail to do so, and the consequences may be severe"

She flicked her wand and the books behind her levitated and landed infront of each student.

"Your previous instruction in this subject has been disturbingly uneven. But you'll be pleased to know, from now on you will be following a carefully structured, Ministry approved course of defensive magic. Yes?"

"There's nothing in here about using defensive spells?" Hermione stated.

"Using spells?" She answered in disbelief. "Well I can't imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom"

Ron also being confused about the 'strategy' asked her. "We're not gonna use magic?"

"You'll be learning about defensive spells in a secure rised free way"

"What use is that? I'd were attacked it won't be risk free"

"Students will raise their hand when they speak in my class" she said more harshly when Harry spoke up.

"It is the view of the Ministry that a theoretical knowledge will be sufficient to get you through your examinations which after all, is what school is about"

"And how is theory supposed to prepare us for what's out there?"

"There's nothing out there, dear. Who do you imagine wants to attack children like yourself" she said harshly again when Bree this time spoke up.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe Lord Voldemort" Harry challenged her.

And the class whispered and murmured.

But Umbridge still having her annoying smile spoke up again.

"Now let me make this quite plain. You have been told that a certain dark wizard is at large once again. This is a lie"

"It's not a lie. Me and Bree saw him. We fought him"

"Detention, Mr. Potter"

"So according to you Cedric Diggory dropped dead at his own accord?"

"Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident"

"It was murder. Voldemort killed him, you must know that"

"ENOUGH! Enough. See me later, you too Miss Potter. My office" and she giggled again.

Bree looked at her in absolute disbelief that they got attention for speaking the truth, but Umbridge continued with the teaching making everyone reading in the book and often glaring at the twins and soon enough dismissing the class.

After a whole day of classes the twins were on their way towards Umbridge's office.

"She's a delusional toe rag, a nightmare honestly. She could've sent the dementors to us herself and it wouldn't surprise me"