VII. Poser

"Come on! Y'all moving so slow!" Elle yelled with excitement to her mom and aunt running towards gas station

"Wait for us, El!" Yelena yelled back and smiled softly at her niece. "I missed this one. She has grown." She said after a moment to her sister.

"Oh, she did." Natasha chuckled and paused for a second. "But I feel bad that she has to grow up around it all. I didn't want her to have such a childhood. Not like me." She sighed and looked down. "My girl just doesn't deserve that."

Yelena looked at her and took deep breath. "You're great mother, Nat. El feel safe around you, she's happy with you."

Natasha smiled softly at those words.

"Oh, finally! I almost fell asleep here." Elle teased and crossed her arms playfully looking on her mother and Yelena.

"Alright," Both women giggled. "come on, shall we find some snacks for this tummy?" Natasha smirked and lightly tickled girl in stomach.

Elle giggled and grabbed her mom's hand. "I thought you'd never ask, mom!"

"Oh I really need some too, I'm extremely starving." Yelena added and quickly entered the shop.

Natasha lowered herself to her daughter's height and grabbed her both hands

Natasha lowered herself to her daughter's height and grabbed her both hands. "Go take some food for you and your aunt, alright? We'll be right here." She smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Sure!" Girl answered and turned around towards alley with snacks.

"Hey, El." Natasha stopped her by her shoulder.

"Huh?" Elle asked confused and faced her mom.

"Be careful and don't get too far away, okay?" Natasha said in more serious tone and waited for girl's agreement. She wanted to make sure Elle is aware of the dangers and that she is careful about herself.