29

—— MIDNIGHT (1 week skip)

I've been training even in Seattle, in just a few days I will be a member of the street racing community. I never ever thought that I'd be street racing, I was planning on being a nurse as a job but I don't think I'd want to continue following that dream.

I'm letting it go, people let things go and decide things even if it's late. I'm not going to do street racing for a living but I'll take it as one of my jobs as well as Business.

I'm going to set my life straight.

——

"Jungwon slow down! We're already ahead, go a bit slow." I bantered towards the man who kept increasing the speed of his car.

"Sorry to break it to you Rim, you know I'm not easy." he whispered.

Jungwon crossed the finish line for the first time since we've returned from Seattle, "Another win lovely." He lifted up my chin with the tip of his finger...I was getting flustered again.

No Rim! Keep it together, turn the tables.

"You're always being bold won, but deep inside you're just a sucker." I leaned in closer to him, and that only made him determined to not avert his eyes from me.

"The sucker who had their head on my shoulder, held my hand, had sleepovers with me. Flirting with me. You seem real needy." I tilted my head to see his cheeks turn crimson.

—— JUNGWON

"Playing a game again Rim? Let's see how it turns out this time." I thought to myself, I leaned in towards her lips just like how I did in the plane trip back to Korea.

I could see pink flush through her cheeks, just as our lips were a centimeter away she pushed me.

But my hand caught the back of her head and pushed her back towards me, then my lips crashed onto hers. Just like I hoped it to be.

And I didn't pull back, I didn't want to. Now both my hands caressed her jaw, pulling in closer. As our lips deepened into each other, someone cleared their throat.

Hyerim and I shot our heads towards the backseat, Jangmi...Hewon?! "What the hell? How did I not notice?"

"We're disguised in black and it was dark...don't you have common sense? My god to have a brother in law like you." Hewon spat.

"You know what...continue." Jangmi wiggled her eyebrows, getting out of the car with Hewon.

Right as I turn my head back to Hyerim, her lips makes it's way to mine. Soft and plump, maybe she was right. I was needy, but if it means having her by my side. I'll be the neediest man in the world.

She saw me as someone who she couldn't stand, she saw my weak side, she got along with my hot headed sister, she's seen me mad and upset. How could I swoon over her?

I could feel her little smile along the warm kiss we share, to which was pulled back only to face each other with joy in our eyes.

"I guess that's not the only thing you're a sucker for Yang. You're a sucker for love."

——

ALMOST OVERRR

<3