Part.14

I have gotten so many requests for people to bully the reader LOL I do not know why but if you guys want this then okay :) Please consider voting, commenting your thoughts and or adding my story to your reading lists if you enjoy! Have fun reading!! Also I am taking requests so if you have any, feel free to comment them! :) 

As Sundrop jingles his bells around his wrist, all of the kids start running up to him. You stay in the back of the line nervous as you know what is about to happen. You always hate nap time ever since the kids began teasing you. He reaches over and switches off the lights as his bright yellow clothing slowly transforms into a dark navy blue and his Sun mask spins around into a calming Moon mask. You grin softly at how peaceful Moondrop looks at nap time, quickly shaking your head. You need to stay focused on how to avoid them. "Keep behind Moondrop while we are walking.. and make sure to keep your hands to yourself until we reach the Daycare Nap time room."

As you follow behind the line slowly your thoughts begin racing through your mind, how are you going to get out of this one. You look over at the restroom and your eyes open wide. Yes of course you can hide there until the morning. Moondrop opens the door for each of the kids as everyone grabs a pillow and stuffed animal, making their way to their beds. Moondrop leans over each bed as he kisses their forehead. You were the last one he said good night too as he stands at the front of the room, turning on his sleepy music playlist and his air diffuser, he closes the door and takes a seat next to it. You begin waiting as you feel your eyes begin to droop.

You sit up and glance around the room, everyone seems to be sleeping. You hold onto your Sun and Moondrop plushies in either hand tightly as you walk up to the door. Behind you, a different kid also sit up and glances at you before alerting two other kids. Your heart is beating like crazy, it is not like you have never asked to go to the restroom before, just be calm. You gently knock on the door as it opens immediately. Moondrop is sitting on the floor outside as you gently squeeze through the slightly opened door. "C-Can.. I go.. to the.. restroom.. Please.." You manage to get out as your face turns a light pink.

Moondrop looks up at you as he nods gently "Of course, would you like Moondrop to come with you?" You shake your head no "That is.. o-okay" Moondrop's mask gently spins from side to side. "Is everything.. okay?" You nod your head before quickly sprinting to the rest room. You make your way into the dark and cold room before walking to the mirror. Around five minutes pass before you hear footsteps from outside the door, it opens abruptly as you look over and stare at three kids clearly older than you smirking. Your eyes widen as you clutch onto the two plushies in your arms, backing up slowly. 

"You still have to sleep with a stuffed animal?" You hear one of them spit out as your close your eyes tightly. Feeling their presence in front of you as your eyes open, your hands now empty as one of the kids throws your stuffed animals across the dirty floor. You reach out to it as you whimper softly pushing your lips together. Tears begin falling down your cheeks as you look behind them, Moondrop opens the door and stands with a frown on his face with his arms crossed. "Kids. Out here. Now. Your parents are here to pick you up." You bite your bottom lip softly as the kids sigh and walk out of the door. Moondrop walks in and approaches you, He reaches out and picks you up gently. You wrap your arms around his neck as he rubs your back and walks up to your plushies on the floor. He picks them both up and shoves them into his pocket. "They needed a clean anyways.. Moondrop will clean them for you no problem."

You smile gently as you clutch tightly onto his shoulder, he pats your back and begins carrying you back to the Daycare Naptime room. He takes you to your bed before laying you down and patting your head. Moondrop begins rummaging through his pockets an eclipse plushie, it is a strange but comforting stuffed animal of Moon and Sun combined. You hold it tightly as Moondrop sits next to your bed and softly hums. "Moondrop will be here from now on, protecting you." He leans down and kisses your forehead before pulling the blankets over you. "Sleep well.." You softly wipe your tears away before closing your eyes and slowly dozing off into sleep, now feeling safe with him next to you.