(some) loose threads

eh some c!Tubbo slander this chapter? I haven't forgiven him for the exile yet even though that was a year ago-

don't hate Wilbur and Tommy for how they reacted in this chapter- they are still stressed from the war. You'll see.

~

Ranboo tapped Sapnaps shoulder and Sapnap moved, allowing Ranboo to give Quackity one of his 40 totems, "Now we wait till he dies." Ranboo said, unsure if it would work looking at Tommy's body.

~

Quackity had felt the totem being pushed into his hands. The cold totem gave him a spark of hope. His blurred vision could make out his fiancees and Ranboo looking at him.

He had been stabbed a while ago and was still alive somehow, he kinda hoped he would bleed out soon. he moved the totem to his left hand, gripping it tight making sure there was no way he could let go.

This was his only hope to still get married to Sapnap and Karl, to see Ranboo and Tommy grow up, to atleast talk to Wilbur, who he saw as his bestfriend, once more. 

Quackity would never admit Wilbur was his bestfriend, but he was, Wilbur had been there for him a while ago in L'manberg. He would never forget that day.

Lost in his thoughts Quackity hadn't notice his vision slowly turning black, until he felt the pain of the totem putting his body back together.

Screaming he sat up, it felt good to atleast be able to move again.

He blinked a few times and noticed he wasn't at the 'L'manhole' anymore, but in his, Karls and Sapnaps new house.

"Quackity, are you okay?" Sapnap said running over to him, Karl walking behind him with a glass of water.

"I- I actually survived." Quackity managed to say before drinking his water.

"You did," Karl said, "Thanks to Ranboo."

"Let's get married tomorrow." Quackity said and Sapnap blinked, "What?"

"We can't organize everything that fast, Quackity." Karl said and Quackity smiled, "I know, we'll keep it small- almost dying just made me realise that our time is way more vulnerable than you would think and we've been waiting for so long."

Sapnap and Karl looked at eachother and both nodded, "Sure, we'll invite just the family."

Quackity hugged them both and then told them they should tell the others.

~

Tubbo had heard about the war- of course he had - and that had made him walk over here. To the house of the family.

He knew that exiling Tommy all those months ago had been a stupid idea, but it was too late to change the past now.

All he could do was apologise.

He hated himself for only doing this after Tommy almost died, what if Tommy had actually died? 

He sighed, at least he was doing it now.

He knocked on the door and when Wilbur opened it, Wilburs smile immediatly went away... No forgive and forget then..

"Tubbo," Wilbur said and Tubbo grimaced, Wilbur hadn't said that in a way that would come even close to nice.

Wilbur looked at him and sighed, "Thank you for warning us about Jack-"

"Yeah- no problem."

"I still don't like you."

"I noticed."

"Good."

"Can I- I want to talk to Tommy."

"I'll be in the room, I'm not leaving you two alone."

"Okay- that's fine."

Together they walked into the living room, Tommy was there laying on the couch doing nothing.

"Hey Wilbur- and Tubbo." Tommy said looking confused, Wilbur shrugged at him.

"I came here to apologise," Tubbo said and Tommy nodded, "It wasn't right to exile you back then."

"What-" Wilbur started and Tommy interrupted him, "You only realised that now? I went through weeks of torture because of you Tubbo! I still have nightmares about fucking exile. For months I wouldn't let anyone touch me and when I was finally okay with people touching me I died and got traumatised again!"

"What- Tommy-"

"No Tubbo, look I'm glad you FINALLY realise you've done something wrong but you're atleast 6 months too late."

"Tommy please-"

"I don't want to hear your whole apology. Get away."

"I fucking saved you from Jack and this is how you thank me?"

"He never even attacked me, Tubbo!"

"He was planning to."

"Even if he did, Tubbo, what you did to Tommy is unforgivable by something that small, especially cause you didn't notice that you did something wrong for months!" Wilbur said and Tubbo looked at him.

"Wilbur-"

"No get out of our house, Tubbo."

Tubbo sighed and nodded, slowly leaving the house.

That hadn't gone how he planned.

Jack had finally given Bad and Ant the choice to go back to the Dream smp, but neither of them did actually go back, instead inviting Jack to stay with them- cause he had freed them from the egg.

Jack had said yes, because life here seems a lot more chill.

~

Puffy had been happy when she noticed the egg was gone- if not a bit worried about Tommy and Quackity. Niki had given her all the information and also invited her to come to Quackity, Sapnap and Karls wedding with her.

She had said yes, she had missed everyone in the family, but hadn't want to annoy them by visiting while they were busy.

~

Karl had gone back to his manor and looked around, it felt a lot less as a threat now the egg was gone.

He saw a letter he hadn't read before.

I'm sorry for making you go through all these losses, I didn't know the 'egg' had this power. You've been so brave and I haven't regret giving these powers to you once.

However, now the job is done it would be too dangerous to send you back into the past. I'm sorry for suddenly taking away your gift.

This place however is still yours, you can take your soon-to-be-husbands with you. I'm gonna let you figure out how to do that yourself, I know you always liked trying to figure out these small riddles I gave you.

Thank you.

Karl smiled and looked around the place, his place. He could live with not travelling. They were safe now.

~

*Vibes to encanto songs while writing this.*

also if theres some loose threads I forgot about please comment- I forget about things I wrote very quickly tbh.

Okay bye.

- this is not the end yet there's still a few chapters coming. -