Composer (Halo 4)

I'm back everyone and welcome to another chapter. Now this is going to be a long one so I hope you enjoy. Sorry for the late upload I just had some stuff to deal with before I could finish this chapter so yeah. Also soon I don't know how soon there will be another vote involving a topic which a few of you have requested so expected that coming soon. Last thing I want to say is that even though both Miranda and Johnson have survived halo 3 they might not be coming back until near the end of halo 4. Besides Miranda still need to confess to her saviour. Hopefully there will also be more Auntie Dot in the future as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cut to an asteroid belt with a large planet in the background. A Slipspace portal suddenly appears in the foreground and the Mantle's Approach comes out, along with several Jul 'Mdama's Covenant Liches and Phantoms. They all move away from the belt. Cut to you and the rest of your team, under cover in one of the last Liches. The shields protecting the ship from Slipspace fade away.

Y/N L/N: "Cortana?"

Cortana: "Still here."

Y/N L/N: "What about everyone else."

Master Chief: "Yep."

Thelya 'Vadamee: "Roger."

Catherine-B320: "Of course I'm here you can never get rid of me."

More Phantoms and Liches cross in the background as the team all get out from their cover and then looks up. They all started to see a Halo installation.

Master Chief: "A Halo?"

Cortana: "Installation 03. It's where Infinity found the coordinates for Requiem."

The team all then looks up at the Halo.

Y/N L/N: "Then why are they bypassing it?"

Cut to a nearby asteroid belt, where most of the Covenant craft are flying towards. A human station built into one of the asteroids.

Cortana: "Because the Composer's not on the ring."

Numerous Phantoms and Liches approach the station. Cut to the team.

Cortana: "What are you waiting for? That station's not going to save itself."

Fade to black. A moment later, a gunshot can be heard. Cut to the inside of the Lich. A Elite's shields flare as he collapses on the floor, the entry wound in the head still smoking. You then step over the body with your team following behind, carrying a Covenant carbine, as they walk toward the control panel.

Cortana: (voice distorted) "Put me into the console."

You then step up to the panel and insert Cortana into the console. A hologram of the station comes up.

Y/N L/N: "This is UNSC Noble Six to base. Do you read?"

Dr. Sandra Tillson (COM): "Yes! I hear you! This is Sandy Tillson of Ivanoff Station! We're under attack!"

Y/N L/N: "They're after a Forerunner artefact you took from the Halo ring."

Cut to the Lich's exterior; it is approaching the station.

Tillson (COM): "How do you know about that?"

Y/N L/N: "Doctor. I need you to protect that artefact until we arrive. Send whatever-"

The hologram of the station flickers and disappears completely, replaced by the figure of Cortana, who's undergoing another rampancy fit.

Cortana: (voice distorted and high-pitched) "Do you know what that condescending bitch said to me after our first game of chess?"