Chapter 31- Buckets of Emotions.

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY Lakyaj  

I said I'd give you a chapter as a present.

I spoil you fuckers honestly.

---

"Brynn? Brynn?"

"I- I need to be sick," she muttered as she backed up to the clear wall behind, taking a big inhale once her back made contact with it.

Ezra stuttered, his mouth opening and closing so many times. "A bucket," he said, more to himself, reaching up to the shelf behind him and pulling a medium-sized black one out. "A bucket, Brynn?"

Brynn nodded. Instead of talking, her mouth occupied itself with holding down gags of sour, acidic sick. Her head was down as her lips wobbled, clearly struggling to hold it in.

Ezra stood still, the bucket in both of his hands as he watched Brynn until she eventually retched forward. The bucket was brought up under her chin as last nights went inside of it, as did far too much stomach acid.

The pieces of her hair were held back by Ezra's left hand, his right one holding the bucket up. He watched with a furrowed face.

Brynn finished, moving her head away the bucket and grimacing at the damage she'd made. Her head hit the back of the wall, her blurry vision not getting any better. She whimpered at the stabbing pains in her stomach, "please go away, Ezra."

The bucket was placed down and slid away, "no."

She whined quietly, her back going down the wall, the beige jumper she was wearing bunching up to let cold air hit the bottom of her back and the hood scrunching up just above her neck.

"I can't breathe-" she started and if that didn't make Ezra's stomach drop. He kneeled down in front of her, making her hold her knees closer to her chest.

"Brynn-"

"I want Brayden. I want Callan," she pleaded, rubbing her right hand over her chest mindlessly.

"I don't want you."

The hands hovering over Brynn froze. He looked at her face, but her eyes were shut tightly, visible tears coming through the closed lids.

Ezra inhaled sharply and stood back up, reaching into his back pocket for his phone. He pressed it against his right ear after pressing on it a few times. His eyes never left his hyperventilating sister, whose shoulders felt number and legs felt cramped up.

The person he was calling picked up after three rings, "hello?"

"Brayden," Ezra got out.

Brynn didn't hear much of what Ezra was saying, the ringing was so loud. Like a high pitched screaming inside the cells of her brain making sure it hit every nook and cranny.

She did hear some of Ezra's speech when he took a small step forward, still speaking to the person on the other end.

"I- I don't know, Brayden. She yelled and then threw up and she looks really sick. I don't know what to do Brayden. What do I do? She's asking for you and Callan, she doesn't want me."

Brayden said something which made Ezra nod and then kneel down hesitantly in front of Brynn. He removed his phone from his ear and brought it out slowly to Brynn's left ear.

His left hand was placed on the right side of her face as he moved her head closer to the phone to ensure it would stay there and she could hear Brayden on the line.