𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇

YOU STOOD IN FRONT OF LUCIFER WHO WAS fuming with anger while you have a bored expression on your face. Solomon was dismissed long time ago after being scolded by Lucifer and now it was your turn.

He was tapping his foot while trying not to snap at you, "You shouldn't have done this Y/N, this facility is for learning and not a wrestling ring. Your behavior cannot go unpunished." You looked up at him after he finished your speech. You tilted your head to the side, "Why are scolding me?" You asked while blinking three time. Lucifer went quiet for a few seconds before feeling something snap in his mind.

"You beat the living hell out of three male students!"

"Oh... I don't remember that..."

Lucifer facepalmed while Diavolo who was quiet most of the time laughed, "It's alright, Lucifer. Y/N was only protecting herself, plus she wouldn't just start a fight for no reason unless those three did bother her as Solomon mentioned." He stated, placing his hand on his bestfriend's shoulder. Lucifer sighed, seeing that you were pretty careless about what your punishment would be, "Alright, I will let it pass only once." He crossed his arms, looking displeased by the decision he made.

You shrugged your shoulders, "You're so demanding like.... Uh... What was his name again?" You said, trying to remember the name of Haganezuka, the blacksmith who makes the Nichirin blades. Rubbing his eyes, Lucifer let out a stressed sigh, "No matter. What's important is that we're have a test next week and you to study and try to remember what you learned." He instructed and you nodded, giving a bored OK.

"That's good! I wish you best of luck, Y/N!" Diavolo cheered for you, giving you a bright smile

"That's good! I wish you best of luck, Y/N!" Diavolo cheered for you, giving you a bright smile. You looked at him and found his way of cheering you up cute. You approached him and raised your hand up, trying to reach his head yet you were way shorter than him. Diavolo looked confused and leaned forward, "You need someth-..." He was cut off when he felt your hand petting his head.

"Thank you for encouraging me... Um, I will try to remember. Uh, it starts with D... Dia... Diavolo..."

At this moment, the prince turned chibi while facing a corner, covering his blushy face, "Oh my Devildom! That was so adorable!" He mumbled to himself while you and Lucifer stood there, watching his reaction.

"My lord, she just petted your head..."

━━━━▣━━◤◢━━▣━━━━

"Curses are worth quite a few points on the next text. So today, we will be memorizing spells."

You and the demon brothers were sitting in the diningroom to study for the upcoming test. Everyone wasn't happy about this, but you really didn't care as you were reading a book with all of the interest in the world. Beel was the first one to talk, "Is this because our average was low on the last test?" Belphie who had his head down all of the time decided to protest, "That doesn't mean we need a family study group though. I'm tired." He yawned and placed his head down again.