Chapter 14: Battles and Dinner

A/N:Day two! Day two of UA. This chapter is going to be the exercise All Might does but with Aizawa instead. This is also the Bakugou's dinner party! And remember I love to hear your silly head canons or good ideas on story! Anyways enjoy reading.

Trigger Warning: Cussing, stabbing

Izuku POV:

   We finished getting ready and drove to UA. This might just be my second day but I feel like I'm getting into a good routine. We get to the parking lot then I help Aizawa set up for class. He doesn't tell me too much about what exercise we're going to do but I know some of the basics.

   After that I go help any of the other staff however I can. Today I helped Cementoss fix the printer and helped Nezu set up the meeting room for a meeting that's going to happen after school.

"Since your fathers will be in the meeting you're welcome to wait in the teachers lounge for them. Or you can work out in the gym. You can take this ID card to get in after school hours." Nezu handed me a key card.

"T-thank you sir." I smile at him.

   I'm still a little nervous around principal Nezu but he has been very kind to me. I put the ID card into my backpack with my other one for school. It's about ten minutes before class starts so I head to 1-A's room. I'm stopped by an explosion from a support classroom.

"Oh gee, sorry about that guess I'll need to adjust the energy levels for my baby." The girl rubs the back of her neck.

"I'm alright!" I pick myself.

"Hey! You're the kid I've been looking for! I'm Mei Hatsume, nice to finally meet you... what was your name again?" She laughs.

"Oh I'm Izuku Yamada but you can call me Izuku. If you don't mind me asking, where do you know me from?" I ask.

"Oh I saw your performance in the entrance exams! I wanted to build you something to help with your hands! I heard your costumes came in today so I wanted to add this to it." She blushes and drags me into the workshop where Power Loader waves to me.

"Hey Izuku, glad you met Hatsume. She wanted to make something for you since she saw your fight in the entrance exam." Power Loader laughs a bit.

"Yeah I heard." I laugh back.

"Here look at this! These are light weight gauntlets for gripping knives, throwing punches, and keeping heat in one place in your hands." She smiles and shows me the gloves.

   They're black with green and white highlights, they have gold accents on the knuckles and wrist. They hardly weigh anything but cover my arm right up before my elbow. They have large cuffs on the wrist and on the end of the glove.

"These are incredible Hatsume." I say, still in shock of how quick she must have built these.

"You really think so! Take them Izuku and let me know how they work. You have a strength training class right? So use these when you try on your new costume that came in today!" She's beaming with joy.

"Really? T-thank you! I'll use these to the best of my ability and tell you all about it!" I smile.

"Better hurry to class Izuku, only 5 minutes left until class starts." Power Loader says from his spot at his desk.

"Right, thank you so much Hatsume! I'll be careful with your gift!" I smile and wave before speed walking down the hall to 1-A.

   I enter the class room with the gauntlets in my backpack. Most of the other students are here. I take my seat after waving to Kacchan who gives me a nod. Then Present mic enters the room for English class. Everyone gets to their seats and falls quiet.