Chapter 43

Quick pased footsteps and low mutterings could be heard around the Henituse Territory since the Henituse family had returned a day ago.

"I heard Young Master Basen wouldn't be able to hold his sword again..."

"Ho... Then will his little sister be the heir?"

"The Count will have a hard time choosing the heir I bet..."

"How about the first born? Have they got a hold of him yet?"

Basen Henituse would throw piercing glares at the commoners who would shamelessly gossip about his family. If he wasn't under recovery and monitory of the King, he would have exploded in anger. Luckily, the servants inside the mansion seem to know how to close their mouths, considering he had never heard any bad things come out of their mouth. At least he could have a tiny bit of peace of mind as he think of his next moves.

Lady Amiru Ubarr had contacted him the other day regarding a important piece of information. War.

"A War will broke out and we must send all the supports we can to the Capital."

"Who else knows this Lady Amiru? And is the source of this information trustworthy?"

"The Crowned Prince had personally informed but did not disclosed the source, and we must keep this as a secret otherwise the people will panic."

As the heir, he needs to help his father plan and strengthen their safety. He marched upstairs to his study room when his little sister Lily came out of their Hyung's bedroom.

"H-hyung-nim! W-what are you-" Lily's blue eyes immediately widen as she saw Basen a few doors away from her. She stuttered and automatically clutch her hand behind her.

"Why are you inside Hyung's room? Is there anything I should know about?" Basen's sharp eyes pierced thru Lily's trembling eyes. A nervous squecky laugh came out of her mouth as she try to avoid his gaze.

Cale's room was the last bedroom on the second floor. It was a spot that only a few people would notice. While Lily's room is on the 5th beside his room.

Basen slowly approached the awkwardly smiling Lily and grabbed her wrist tightly. Lily was strong and tall for her age, she had always dreamt of being a Royal Knight Commander, however it was still surprising how she can go against and resist Basen's strength.

"H-hyung..." Lily whispered as Basen opened her tightly closed fist. A necklace with a unfamiliar tiny red gem was on her hand. His eyebrows arched at it and gave his sister a questioning look.

"I wanted to give this to Orabeoni and leave it in his room b-but I thought it's better to give it personally..." Her ears flushed red and her pupils enlarged as she admitted the truth. Basen just heaved out a sigh and ruffled Lily's fluffy short brown hair.

The little girl clutched the necklace to her chest revealing a fresh bright purple bruise.

"Tsk, let's go see Hans. I'm sorry for the bruise, next time I'll inform father about this, okay?" He said and gently observed her wrist. She nodded enthusiastically making Basen smile lightly.

"Let's go," he said and held the door of Cale's room. He glanced inside for a second before closing is with a gentle 'thud".

A tiny black dragon and 2 cats appeared in a corner in a blink of an eye. The three exchanged looks for grinning sheepishly to each other.

"We were almost caught!" The red furred cat Hong said as wagged it's fluffy tail.

"Do not worry! I am the great and might Raon Miru!" The black dragon's large blue eyes closed proudly as he puffed his chest.

On just shook her head at her two dongsaeng. "We can't find any clues, let's go back before Eruhaben-nim returns."

Raon and Hong nodded their head and with a snap the dragon casted a teleportation magic and three children disappeared like a bubble.

**

"I, Witira, am sincerely apologizing for my dongsaeng's rudeness. He must've thought that you gave him the cape." The stunning blue haired whale bowed at the frowning Cale Henituse. He grabbed his red cape and immediately threw it over his body and immediately felt comfort. If it weren't for the fact that he has a lot of things to do, Jr would have melted on the spot as he missed the warmth of his cape.

Paseton's face were a shade of magenta as he looked down on the sand feeling embarrassed. Witira gently placed a hand on his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Yeah, sure, no problem. Let's not meet again." Cale smiled brightly at the two and turned his back on them.

Witira's jaws dropped at the lack of interest. She's a whale, a very beautiful and powerful one and this is the first time a someone had ignored her completely.

"W-wait! I haven't thanked you properly for saving my little brother. He could have died if it weren't for you."

Cale turned around with a expressionless face making Witira laugh inside. It was the first time she had ever been interested on someone, and it's a human.

"Is there anything I could give in return?" She smiled warmly at the red haired like a gentle noona to her dongsaeng.

Cale smiled brightly. "Money."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Give me money." Witira dumbly glanced at her little brother. She was sure he mentioned that Cale was a smart person, she had expected him to ask for power in return but money? Hah!

A burst of laughter came out of her mouth. "I see umm, what should I call you then?"

Cale, who seemed to not understand anything, ended up shrugging. "Just Cale, and I would like if it's gold coins."

Witira wiped the little tears that formed at the edge of her eyes and offered a hand to the red haired human with a warm smile. "I am again Witira the crowned princess of the whale tribe. It's a pleasure to meet you Cale-nim."

Cale shook the hand lightly and offered a sly smile at the mention of 'crowned princess'.

- You look like you're going to loot someone!

"Is this enough?" As Witira had promised, she handed the red haired three bags full of rattling gold coins. Cale smiled and accepted them then immediately checking inside the small bag.

"I am not sure how much exactly the amount is, but there's 30 coins in each bag. Please do say if you need more." Witira smiled at the grinning Cale Henituse.

'As I thought, it was really a frame up.' She thought to herself as she watch the red haired grin like a child from ear to ear.

She left earlier to get the bag of gold coins to their underwater village to make sure if it really is the wanted Cale Henituse.

News spread fast even to them Whale people. The main reason she went to see the person who had saved his little brother was to check her hunch, but of course thanking him was the second reason; for saving Paseton and sharing a antidote to the mermaid poison.

But the news weren't even haft true.

Cale Henituse doesn't seem to act like a criminal at all.

Witira had made her mind up as Cale turned it's back at them and flying up high in sky.

"Paseton, gather information on what' really is happening on the Capital."