Chapter 18

Aspen's POV.
"Aspen hurry up" mom says.

I look up at Nate with tears in my eyes. I'm leaving. For I don't know how long. I wrap my arms around his waist and he kisses my lips.

"I'm gonna miss this, I'm gonna miss you" I say looking back up to Nate"

"I'm gonna miss you too baby"

Him calling me that put butterflies in my stomach. God I don't know what I'm going to do without Nate. I gave him one last kiss and left.

-

It's been a week since I got to Oklahoma. I guess it's nice down here. I haven't made any friends but my mom has a boyfriend. He's a total douche bag. The other day he almost slapped me because I spilt my drip.

Me and Nate talk almost every day. He calls to check up on me and the baby. Speaking of the baby, I have an appointment tomorrow at 1:30. I'm finding out the gender. Nate is excited.

-

I sat their on the table as we waited for the doctor. My mom was sitting in the chair, quietly.

The doctor came in and put the gel on my stomach. He scanned around on me and then looked at me.

"Congratulations, it's a baby boy"

I smiled to myself. Nate always talked about having a boy and now he has one.

I went to the bathroom and washed the gel off my stomach. I took out my phone and called Nate to tell him the big news.

"Hello"

"Hey, I just found out the gender of our baby"

"Really that's great, God I wish I was there with you Aspen"

"Me too"

It was silent for a second.

"It's a boy"

"Are you serious, this is great"

"I know, I'm so excited"

"I love you Aspen"

"I love you too Nate"

I can't wait to start a family with Nate. I know I'm only eighteen but I love Nate with all my heart and it just feels right.

-

As I stepped out of the shower I heard my phone ring. I walked into my room to see it was my computer that was ringing. I looked and Sam was calling me on Skype. I went to answer it and four faces popped up onto the screen. Sam, the jacks and Kenny. I panicked remembering I was only in a towel.

I quickly threw on some pj's and walked bak to the computer screen.

"Hey guys, sorry about that"

"It's fine" Johnson says.

"So we heard its a boy" Sam says.

"Yea, did Nate tell you guys" I ask.

They all nod their heads.

"I'm really happy for you sis" Sam said.

"Thanks" I say.

Gilinsky wasn't saying anything. He would just glance at the screen every now and then. He mumbled something to the guys and left.

"So how's Oklahoma" Sam asked.

"Boring" I say bluntly.

"You'll be okay" Johnson said.

"I know, I just miss you guys" I say.

"Well we're gonna let you sleep"

"Okay, night and tell Nate I love him"

"Will do" Sam said and they both waved bye.

I sighed as I walked over to my bed and got under the covers. I couldn't help but think about Jack and him being upset. And I also couldn't help to think that he's upset because of me.

Jack is so sweet but I'm with Nate and I do love Nate. Jack could get any girl he wants, why does he want me?