NIGHTMARES AND POLAROIDS

The one thing Willow hasn't told Harry about was her nightmares. Even before Harry she would get nightmares about her father hurting Theo, Daphne, or Blaise but never Draco, her father loved Draco. Ever since she started dating Harry her nightmares have been about her father hurting him. She would always wake up crying whenever she got one causing Daphne to cuddle her back to sleep. She woke up in a cold sweat in the guest bedroom at the Lupin-Black cottage. The image of a green light hitting Harry in the chest played over and over in her mind. Willow got out of bed and walked into Harry's room relieved to see that he was in there sleeping. Just as she was about to go back to the guest bedroom she heard Harry say "Wills? What are you doing here?"

"Uh I had a nightmare. It's stupid I'll just-" She says turning away but then Harry grabbed her hand and gently pulled her onto the bed and wrapped his arms around her.

"Not stupid." Harry mumbles kissing the top of her head "Goodnight." He says.

"Goodnight." Willow says back softly before falling back asleep.

That morning they walked into the living room to find Remus and Sirius looking at old photos. The couple sat down next to the two older men as they told them about the pictures.

"This was the summer before they started dating

"This was the summer before they started dating." Sirius says smiling at the picture. "I remember making a bet with Marlene that they would get together by Christmas. I won obviously." Sirius says arrogantly.

"Marlene and James were our biggest supporters

"Marlene and James were our biggest supporters." Remus says smiling down at the picture "I remember one day another student called Sirius the f-slur and Marlene went batshit crazy on them." He says. "You remind me a lot of Marlene." Remus says smiling at Willow who blushed.