Woman

The girl crossed her arms as she eyed Nat down. 

She frowned at Nat and as she walked away from them. Nat looked at Ned confused as suddenly the girl threw a loaf of bread at Nat. Nat's reflexes kicked in as she caught it in her grasps annoyed. She took a bite out of the bread finally realizing how hungry she had been. 

The girl and Ned both said, "The tingle!"

Nat laughed and said, "Haha, yeah no."

They both looked at her confused as Ned asked, "So, you're not like Spider-Woman?"

She stayed in silence as she teasingly try to shoot a web towards the wall as they both waited. 

The girl frowned at her and said, "Alright, who are you?"

Nat smiled and said, "Actually, who are you?"

The girl squinted at her as she crossed her arms and said, "MJ."

Nat nodded at her as she stood there in thought. Her face lit up. 

Nat said, "Peter #1."

MJ perked up and said, "Peter #1... You know our Peter?"

Nat said, "Oh my god, you remember."

She motioned to Ned and said, "You remember as well?"

Ned nodded and said, "And I am very upset with him! He didn't come at least find me again! He broke a promise, that's not like him!"

She sighed and said, "He may have broke a promise, but it was only to protect you both."

MJ looked off into the distance as a wave of sadness broke into her eyes. 

She rubbed her arms and said, "I had this feeling ever since that spell was casted that something was off. Something I could never put a finger on."

Nat asked, "Like someone you loved so much was just ripped away from you, but you had no recollection why you had a gaping hole in your heart?"

MJ met eyes with Nat as they both could share the same pain of losing the love of their lives so abruptly. 

MJ broke the silence and said, "You're not Peter Parker, but you're in love with one."

Nat nodded and said, "Well, as much as I can remember of him."

Ned said, "Not to ruin the moment, but can you help us get our Peter back?"

Nat pointed at the ring on his finger and said, "I believe the one to do that is you, my friend."

He agreed and said, "I don't know what to say tho."

Nat smiled softly and said, "Instead of Peter Parker, how about asking for your best friend?"

MJ nodded at Ned agreeing with what Nat had said. 

Ned did a swift of motions with his fingers as he said, "Find my best friend."

A portal sparked open as the world Nat had been in was darker than ever with black smoke lingering on the ground and making its way into the room all three of them were in. 

Nat stumbled on her words knowing who was now in that universe, "N-Ned... Close the portal!"

Ned asked, "What? What about Peter?"

Nat said louder, "Ned, close the portal!"

A figure broke through the midst approaching them quickly as now both Nat and MJ were yelling for him to close the portal as he struggled to do so.