Chapter 20

Aspen's POV.
The door opened and I looked to se my mom standing there. She crossed her arms and starred at me and Nate.

"Hey mom"

"Hi, what's he doing here"

"He came to see me and I've got something to tell you"

"Okay"

"Mom, I've got invited to go on tour with Sam and Nate and the Jack's and some other people"

"Oh, that's sounds fun. Too bad you won't be going"

"What are you talking about"

"I'm not sure I want you leaving with this boy. You could get pregnant again and we all know where that leads to"

"Mom I can not believe you just said that"

"Well honey, the truth fucking hurts"

"You know what I don't care what you have to say. I'm going with them and I'm not letting you stop me. All you do is hold me back from living my life. You crushed my child hood and now you've come back to ruin the rest of my life"

"Aspen I'm you're mother, you do what I say"

"I'm eighteen for fucking sakes. You're not the boss of me"

"Fine, leave. But don't come back"

And with that I grabbed Nate's hand and pulled him upstairs with me. God why is my mom such a bitch.

"I'm sorry you had to listen to all that" I said to Nate.

"It's okay"

"I don't know what I'm going to do"

"Hey, as long as we're together everything is going to be okay"

He gave me a small kiss on the lips.

I started to pack my stuff. I only packed the stuff I would need for the tour. I'll get every thing else some other time.

-
"Flight 372, you're plane is ready for take-off"

I grabbed my suitcase and headed for the plane. Nate grabbed my hand and held it tight. We were heading back to L.A.

The tour doesn't start for about a month, so I'll have plenty of time to hang out with Nate.

To be honest I'm not gonna miss my mom at all. I know that makes me sound cold hearted but as my mom says 'the truth fucking hurts'.

I shouldn't of even let her bring me to Oklahoma. It would have saved a lot of fighting that went on between me, my mom, and her stupid boyfriend. I'm definitely not gonna miss him.

-
I walked through the airport and heard people calling my name. I looked around to see Sam. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"I missed you so much" Sam said.

"I miss you too"

As I let go I noticed the Jack's and Kenny. I walked over and hugged Kenny and Johnson. I looked over at Gilinsky and he was standing there, awkwardly.

He looked like he could use a hug. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him. It took a second but I soon felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"I missed you Aspen" he whispered into my ear.

"I missed you too"

As I pulled away Nate walked up to the boys with our luggage. I smiled at him as he handed me my bag.

We walked to the car and headed to Sam's house. I mean dad's house, it's Sam's now.

I walked up to my room and un packed the little stuff I had with me.

I lay back on my bed and just stare at the ceiling. I decided to think about my life. This past year has just been crazy. I meet Nate, I get pregnant, my dad dies and then my mom pops into my life and takes me home with her. Then out of all things that could happen my sweet baby boy dies after 3 months.

And after all that crap that I went through I still end up with my true family. Nate and Sam and the Jack's and Kenny. And right now I'm just happy.

Guys!!! I'm almost at 30k reads and 600 favourites. Thank you guys so much!!!