♯002| 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐄 • idek who u r...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽───
❝Get out of my sight.❞
────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽──────

・ 。゚☆: *

。゚☆: *.
Unrequited love. A love which is typically one-sided which could never be understood typically from the recipient. Some said it would be foolish to love a man like Scaramouche, and they were right.
。゚☆: *.

TW: swearing, light angst lol, love that ain't being returned lol, unless...
featuring your new charming canadian sleep deprived editor 😚😚
────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽──────

Y/N, one of the well-known sweethearts amongst the Fatui for your charms and looks. Many saw you as an angel who could charm anyone's hearts with a single look. The way you presented yourself, and with a voice sweet like honey, it was easy enough to bewitch anyone under your charm. With a few pick-up lines or compliments here and there, it was game over.

Confession, after confession, there were many who were rejected by your hands. Rumour had it that you were in-love with one of your fellow comrades. It had to be true, right? There were more than a handful who wished to win your love. So after multiple broken hearts, new rumours started to fly around on who may have captured your oh so sought-after attention.

In the Fatui corporation's eyes, you were perfect. From the way you moved, to how you smiled was enough to satisfy anyone. You were like a bright beam of light that shone within the inky never ending darkness that seems to envelope everyone's hearts. It was you, who brought light to the misery and sorrow that consumes those in the Fatui. You were the only one who brought out the bliss of laughter and comfort to everyone. But it would never be enough for him.

Many speculated it was the young whitty Harbinger, Tartaglia. He was also known for a charming persona and incredible skill within the battlefield. Though you two were close, it was strictly a business intended relationship. It was someone else.

For the man you dearly loved, he knew barely anything about you. After what he'd heard from the ever flowing rumours, he felt like you were an inconvenience that could be easily crumbled. He knew you only as the "annoying flirt". Everytime you walked into a meeting filled with faked cheers and your practically trademarked smiles, a disgusted feeling overcame him. This was because he saw your little charming act as unbearable. He firmly believed that charm could be only used under certain circumstances to manipulate someone. Not to impress and get with every single living person.

However, to you he was everything. You had fallen deeply in love with a man you couldn't talk to. It was something about his commanding aura, yet mysterious demeanour that enticed you. You would shamelessly eye his slim figure, staring down the imposing uniform that only highlighted his thin waist. The striking purple fabric overlaid with intricate golden patterns complimented his whole, intimidating yet cunning look he went for. It screamed "oh look, im short, but im the shit."