Chapter 5 - Ten Years?!

NOTE: Y/N's magical ability is to enhance. (Ex: they can enhance their reading speed.)

Suggested by: mmmmmmmmmdontcare

"Ten years?!"

"Right, I didn't tell you about that. Well.."

I'm gonna admit, I was kinda into this whole story thing. It was like a fanfiction! (*cough*) She told me about how he left after her ceremony and stuff.

"So yeah, that's all."

Bruno sat in the dusty, red chair sat in his hideout. "You guys should leave."

"But-" I tried to say, but I saw that bruno was trying to think of something.

"I can't find a good reason for you to go, but if I did you would probably be like 'that's a good reason, we should go!'" He said with a sad face.

We were just walking out of the small room when Mirabel bursted back into the room and shouted, "Then give us another prediction! You can't just say the fate of the world is on your shoulders and the end!"

"I don't do those anymore. Plus, we don't have enough room for me to-"

"Use my room." I heard from behind me. It was Antonio, the little kid. Was he.. riding a leopard?

Antonio's room

Bruno picked up a bucket of , what looked like, sand, and poured it in a circle. He sat on one side of the circle, Mirabel on the other.

Antonio handed Bruno a stuffed animal. "For the nerves." Cute!

Mirabel stepped into the circle, sat down, and held Bruno's hands. I saw Bruno's eyes glow green and then the sand surrounded them. "Hold on," I said to Antonio, holding him so he doesn't 'fly away' or get sand in his eyes.

I wish I could've seen what happened during that, but Mirabel seemed annoyed and excited at the same time.

Isabela's room

"What are we doing here?" I asked Mirabel as we approached the glowing door decorated by flowers and vines.

"Bruno's vision had something to do with Isabela."

"Something?"

"Something that I won't like." She rolled her eyes.

I was about to ask what it was, but Mirabel opened the door.

"Isa? Heyyy? I know we've had our.. issues, but I'm ready to be a better sister! To you!" She said loudly. "So we should just hug. Let's just hug it out?"

"Hug it out?" I heard as I walked in behind Mirabel. "Luisa can't list an empanada. Mariano's nose looks like a smashed papaya. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?"

Isabela was pretty and all, but damn can she get scary.

"I feel like you're upset. And you know what cures being upset? A warm embrace!" Mirabel said, arms out.

"Get out. Everything was perfect!" Isabela said, launching a flower into Mirabel's face. I'm not gonna lie, I laughed a little. "Abuela was happy. Everyone was happy! You wanna be a better sister? Apologize for ruining my life."

Mirabel puffed up her cheeks.

"Go on. Apologize."

"I... am... sorry."

Isabela stared. She knew Mirabel was gonna say something.

"That your life was SOO great!" Knew it.

"Out." She said, grabbing both me and Mirabel and dragging us out.

"Ay!" I said, ripping vines off.

"Fine, I apologize. I wasn't trying to ruin your life. Some of us have bigger problems, you selfish, entitled, princess!" She said as I escaped from the vines. I don't think Isabela noticed.

"Selfish? I've been stuck being PERFECT my whole entire life! And literally the only thing you have ever done for me is MESS THINGS UP!"

This is kinda entertaining to watch.

"I haven't ruined anything. You can still marry that big dumb hunk!" Mirabel said, gesturing towards the door.

"I never wanted to marry him. I was doing it for the family!"

Author's Note:
HEY, SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR A LONG TIME. Just no motivation ig- I might be able to write more in the future, but stay tuned for the next chapter!

 Just no motivation ig- I might be able to write more in the future, but stay tuned for the next chapter!

WORD COUNT: 618 words