Desk.

TW// Kinks.

Charlotte placed Jane right on her desk. Jane kissed her hard as Charlotte removed her button down shirt, pulling it below her shoulders. Jane pulled away. "Mwah- ah.. is Miss Boss gonna make me proud?" 

Charlotte grinned. "Yes ma'am.."

Jane opened her own shirt, exsposing a black laced bra. Jane grinned and touched her face gently. "Like what you see honey bun~?"

Charlotte nodded and pulled up Jane's skirt. Charlotte sat in the chair and moved close as she saw Jane's little strap on.

Jane smiled her lipstick making it even more sexy.

"You gonna suck me off dirty girl?" Jane asked grabbing Charlotte's head and pulling her closer.

Charlotte bit her lip and nodded opening her mouth.

Jane responded tapping the strap on against Charlotte's tongue gently pushing her hips, making the shaft push into Charlotte's mouth more.

Charlotte took it into her mouth sucking, Jane grabbed Charlotte's hair and forced her down all the way on the shaft which made Charlotte slightly gag.

Jane couldn't help but hold onto her face thrusting in Charlotte's mouth.

The feeling made her heat up, moaning softly and making sure to throw in some words to keep Charlotte sucking.

Charlotte was one to always please, even being tall and kinda dumb she was always a pleaser especially to her lover Jane.

Jane kept Charlotte on the shaft for a while as Charlotte would look up and give Jane looks of enjoyment as well as smile at times when she slid off the shaft a bit.

After a while Jane was feeling close her body heating up even more, with that Jane jolted and forced Charlotte's head on the shaft making Charlotte hold onto her body hard scratching her back.

Jane moaned out loud, arching her back and twitching at the feeling.

Charlotte pulled off drooling and panting laying back in the chair as she laughed.

"You're such a nasty mess." Charlotte panted out and gave a nice grin which Jane took as a sign smiling and kissing her lover passionately.